• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Evanescence

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Yeah They are pretty awsome! I used to continueously listen to thier first album! Their 2nd album is good but not as epic! But yeah they are pretty awsome! Amy's voclas are amazing!
    Plus she's pretty hot xD

Sesshoukid

Tell the truth and run.
    Years
  • I love Evanescence. My favs of their songs would be Sweet Sacrifice, Everybody's Fool, Going Under, Bring Me to Life, Lithium, and Call Me When You're Sober. I like a lot more, though. Surprisingly, I first heard Evanescence watching a Sailor Moon AMV lol...and my mom's first and middle name are Amy Lea(pronounced lee), weird, huh?

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Evanescence are amazing. Amy's vocals are amazing, a little too amazing?
    Fave songs are: Lithium, Going Under, Call Me When You're Sober, My Immortal, Bring Me To Life, Weight of the World, Snow White Queen. No particular order, but all their songs are great!

Years
  • Evanescence are amazing. Amy's vocals are amazing, a little too amazing?
    Fave songs are: Lithium, Going Under, Call Me When You're Sober, My Immortal, Bring Me To Life, Weight of the World, Snow White Queen. No particular order, but all their songs are great!

Lol, "too amazing" she's too awesome. Snow White Queen is one of my newer favorites now! Lithium is still my favorite, I also got hooked on "Hello".

Conman

Knowledgeable Ignorance
    Years
  • I freaking love Evanescence, one of my favorite rock related bands. My favorite song is Lithium followed by others such as, Going Under, Call Me When Your Sober, and Bring Me to Life.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Amy Lee is really really hot XD

I like Evanescence, they're not really one of my favorite bands, but I will certainly listen to them.

Years
  • You could have at least done something that had to do with Evanescence, rather than some stupid other song that has nothing to do with Evanescence.
    I did "Do something to do with Evanescence" I posted my opinion, then an add on which is a cover.

If you don't like it, then you don't have to be so uptight about it.

Reina

pandasaur!
    Years
  • I LOVE Evanescence!! x3
    My favourite album by far is Origin, I love Where Will You Go, Even in Death, & Lies from that Album, and I like songs like Haunted, Cloud Nine, Snow White Queen, The Only One, Lithium... Heck, I like em all! For a really long time, for like, two years they were the only band I'd had on my iPod xD She's an amazing singer and vewy pwetty xD I also love Amy's Cover of Sally's Song.

Years
  • I LOVE Evanescence!! x3
    My favourite album by far is Origin, I love Where Will You Go, Even in Death, & Lies from that Album, and I like songs like Haunted, Cloud Nine, Snow White Queen, The Only One, Lithium... Heck, I like em all! For a really long time, for like, two years they were the only band I'd had on my iPod xD She's an amazing singer and vewy pwetty xD I also love Amy's Cover of Sally's Song.

Cloud Nine is definitely on my list! I haven't really listened to much of Origin considering it was only a demo album, rather than a real album. But on that demo album I like Field of Innocence the most! My favorite album is still Fallen though all their songs are amazing! I LOVE Amy Lee's cover of Heart Shaped Box!

JAD0109

Osu!
    Years
  • I used to listen to them a lot, but not so much anymore. It's kinda depressing that there probably isn't much of a future for the band. :/

"Call Me When You're Sober" is a good song (better video), but I'm much more of a Shaun Morgan supporter.

Back