• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi peoples!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerli Lover

Meh, I prefer Digimon.
Years
  • Wassup! My buddy Sean (PKMN Trainer Sliver) convinced me to join this site. I like regular pokemon and can't stand people who only use legendaries! I'm normally a nice person, but if you step in my Kool-Aid, I'll slap you like a pimp so hard it'll make yo head spin!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    Welcome Kerli!
    Read the rules, they're helpful.
    And have fun!! XD
    If you need anything, just ask, k?

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • …Step in my Kool-Aid? XD

Nice to meet you, Kerli Lover. Good to see that you have a lot of charisma. New members that are soft-spoken aren't nearly as fun. :3

Hope you enjoy the boards.

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Hi Kerli Lover and welcome to the forums.

Most people don't use legendaries here ;D

Have a wonderful time and remember to read the rules.

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
  • Heh, another Kerli lover? That makes you and my real life friend I've seen that likes her so much. Her songs are a bit creepy, but... ^^'

Anyways, welcome to PC, typical newbie welcome, yadda yadda yadda. Make sure to read the rules, FAQ, etc.

And I like your style, disliking people who use all legendaries; it's totally cheap

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Well, I haven't posted in months...so I'm just letting everyone know that I still exist^^

Well it's awesome that you're letting people know, but it's probably best to make a new thread telling people that you've returned. Since reviving a thread that hasn't had any posts in over a month is still against the rules, whether it's your thread or not. D:

So.. due to that, I'm gonna have to lock this one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back