• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zelda Oot

RocknRoller78

Lolly,Lolly,Lolly...Poke
Years
  • need hep getting past the spike thing that blocks your way while going on the moving platform inside the deku tree

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    Be more specific...... and Inside the Deku Tree is not that hard either.....

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    As the platform you're standing on is about to go under the spike thing, be standing at the edge and roll towards the middle of the platform. You'll be rolling as you go over it and be unharmed.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Kairi said:
    As the platform you?re standing on is about to go under the spike thing, be standing at the edge and roll towards the middle of the platform. You?ll be rolling as you go over it and be unharmed.
    You do that. You're better than me then. That's what the number one Zelda fan does. I'm too lazy to attempt it, though.

If I am thinking of the correct room. There should be a switch underwater that you can press down. That should make it easier for you.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • RocknRoller78 said:
    hey guys got past that and now wondering were you gt a big wallet (hopfully holds 200)
    The Adult Wallet holds 200 Rupees. Collect ten Gold Skulltula Tokens and go to the House of Skulltula in Kakariko Village as Young Link. Talk to the human child and recieve the Adult Wallet.

Back