• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CuteNews Help Needed

Years
  • Seen Aug 4, 2015
I just installed CuteNews on my site, but it breaks my layout. Anyone know how to fix it? There's a link to my site in my signature.

Doctor Oak

The Pokecharms Master
Years
Hmm... Maybe the CSS of the news script is messing with the CSS of the actual page?

In which case, you may want to edit the CSS Script of the news script.

Years
  • Seen Aug 4, 2015
Ermm..okay...I'll try that. *hopes he doesn't blow it up*

EDIT: Okay...I have no freaking idea of what to do and I'm afraid to even touch my keyboard in the scripts.

Blaze

Shine On~
Years
Please thats off topic and not called for

Anyways Demon maybe you forgot to CHMOD speak to me on MSN maybe there is a code error or something

Years
  • Seen Aug 4, 2015
No, I didn't forget to CHMOD it. It works perfectly fine. My problem is that it's too big for my layout.

And as for JK, I know **** well what gender he is.

EDIT: Got the news thing fixed.

Last edited:

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
Jirachi Master said:
Beats me...And I noticed that in your signature demonchoas916, that you are engaged with JKaizer...Wouldn't that make you gay? You do know that JKaizer is a boy that took a dare to act like a girl...
He knows perfectly. In fact, he calls me by my given name. :P

And stay on topic.

Back