• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Atheism Is The Real Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

HunterE.Tena

Banned
Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2009
    Anyone with any bit of sense knows what I mean. Think about it rationally. An almighty being created the world in seven days, and then a snake tricked two naked immortals to eat an apple, which made them be banished from the magic garden. Then they populated the world, a big flood happened, everyone died, the world was repopulated again.

If that wasn't idiotic enough, a magic man who was a liquor store dealer's dream who could walk on water was crucified, came back to life, and then a religion focused around him. And to top it off, people argued he was the son of ****in-g god.

I love how gullible religious people are.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Anyone with any bit of sense knows what I mean. Think about it rationally. An almighty being created the world in seven days, and then a snake tricked two naked immortals to eat an apple, which made them be banished from the magic garden. Then they populated the world, a big flood happened, everyone died, the world was repopulated again.

If that wasn't idiotic enough, a magic man who was a liquor store dealer's dream who could walk on water was crucified, came back to life, and then a religion focused around him. And to top it off, people argued he was the son of ****in-g god.

I love how gullible religious people are.
    I thought Jesus of Nazareth was a carpenter?

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    I am basically an agnostic who is not religous yet does not care yet i hate the fact of people trying to spread their religion upon me. But this thread is a bit biased and i feel freedom of speech is key. I really dont know what to say haha

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back