• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mapshots

Status
Not open for further replies.

adllop

Gentlemen.
Years
  • Hi, I'm new here so I really hope this is the correct section for this question.

How do I go about taking a mapshot of the map I'm working on? I've googled the question and searched the forums but I can't find the answer.

Thanks

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • You are talking about roms no? If so then this is the wrong area. I will help though. If I remember correctly you have to do it through advancedmap if that is the program used.

.Seth

.explorer.
    Years
  • In Advance Map, Click "Tools" at the top, then click "Save Map Picture".
    Upload to Photobucket, Tinypic, wherever, and link or it here.

You might also want to check the ROM Hacking section of PC. [url="showforum.php?f=37"]Link[/url]

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Then I suggest you asking in the Game Development section, this board is just for questions about the forums, sorry.

~Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back