• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings!

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    My name is PalCel (Well, it's actually Mike, but whatever) and I came here because of the excellent MODs/Hacks, plus the fact that this is one of the best Pokemon forums out there! (Well, it's a whole lot better than GameFAQs!) So, yeah! Hello!

nopiddy

Bronze league Ice Elite
    Years
  • well let me be the first to say welcome read the rules stay active and have fun!

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Welcome to PC, PalCel!

Have fun, stay active and remember to read the rules.

This is one of the greatest forums on the web ;)

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
  • welcome to pokemon community

the h3ll with the rules, jst post and have fun ;)

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2012
    Welcome to PC PalCel/Mike ;P

I don't know too much about hacking myself, but the Emulation forums here at PC are a great resource if you're interested in that.

Read the rules, stay active, and have fun! I'm new as well, but I'm learning quickly that this is one of the greatest forums out there.

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
  • This is certainly one of the best Pokémon forums out there. ;) Have fun, stay active, and I hope to see you around. ^_^

Back