• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Dreams!

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
  • There doesn't seem to be a topic about this here YET, soo I thought I would start one. XD I love dreams, anyways^^ Post your fun-filled Pokémon Dream Adventures, here! :D ^^

I haven't dreamed about Pokémon in awile now, maybe due to my losing my pearl file.....but I remember a resent dream that had to do with Glameow, and another dream that was a bit of a nightmare, and I rather not talk about that one, i'm not sure it was related to Pokémon at all, anyways. I just remember it being about Nintendo, YouTube Poops, and...the color pink. lol *like's pink a lot, but like's yellow a little more than pink though lol yellow is badass! :D ^^*

Happy dream posting now!^^

~Posted by Jirachu XD^^~

Ayselipera

Mines pretty boring and I must of been around 6 when I dreamed it.

Anyways I had a dream I was in my yard and I looked into the woods where I saw Ash and a bunch of pokemon. So I got wicked exicted and called my dad over to come see, but right when I did they dissappeared deep into the woods. So then my dad just walked away and they came back again. Yeah and that was it...

LadyJirachu

Years
  • Mines pretty boring and I must of been around 6 when I dreamed it.

Anyways I had a dream I was in my yard and I looked into the woods where I saw Ash and a bunch of pokemon. So I got wicked exicted and called my dad over to come see, but right when I did they dissappeared deep into the woods. So then my dad just walked away and they came back again. Yeah and that was it...

That musta been rough :/

I think the first Pokémon dream I ever had I was about 8 or 9. It was about me trying to get to the Pokémon League from the Super Market 0.0; After seeing it from inside a freezer. Fun times...lol

ShinyClefairy

Sparkly~
    Years
  • I remember mine back when i was seven.... I met ash and co. and we were having a fun day but then ash lost squirtle, charmander and bulbasaur. But then he found them as plushies and then team rocket came and told him how they transformed his pokemon into toys and he was holding bulbasaur crying and i woke up. O.o;

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • I had this dream not too long ago.

Me and Seth(a character my PC bro made up) were in the Reverse World looking for Giratina. When we found it, we battled it with Uxie, Azelf, and Mesprit.

Well...that was boring.

LadyJirachu

Years
  • Heh...ShinyClefairy, your dream remind's me of all those nightmares I used to randomly have...XD About losing my gba and all my Pokémon games at the Arcade Room at the mall. o-o; Man, that was silly...I kinda miss those dreams a little, even if I DID used to wake up with my heart racing like hell...lol xD

I used to dream about my Pokémon games A LOT. I wanna have more game related dreams once I get Soul Silver...heck, before then. Even the nightmares used to rock....till, that is, the whole 'pipWUSS' (......not to offend anyone here........lol) thing start -_-;;;

Interestingly...I feel I may have actually dreamt something about my old Pokéon forum just last night 0_0; ^^

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • I had a dream that I actually got to travel a bit of the Kanto region before waking up, it was mad cool. I really wish it would happen. I was walking to Professor Oak's to get a Charmander, because I decided that is the one that I wanted. On the way, I came across an injured Koffing (Weezing is my favorite pokemon and so is it's pre evolved form) so instead I took it back and cared for it. Hours later, I arrive at Oak's late and he tells me all the pokemon are gone so Koffing decides to travel with me. I think after I got to th e Viridian Forest is when I woke up. It is kind of a blurr from there. I have had some minor dreams that were nothing. That is the major one I remember though. It was pretty cool.

Wh1teW01f

This is my "Awesome" face
    Years
  • I had one about 2 years ago that me and my friends were battling Groudon. I was trying to unfreeze Kyogre with my Charizard's Flamethrower while my friends were battling Groudon. It was very weird. I never actually got finished unfreezing Kyogre before I woke up.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Oh wow... I can hardly remember... All I can recall was way back when the first movie came out, I had a dream I was Ash, and the scenes that I at least remembered from was just after Ash recovered the stolen Pokemon.

I think E.T. or some other sci-fi alien was in there at one point too.

Lily!

moved
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2010
    I had one just last night.​

I was dreaming that HeartGold and SoulSilver came out and that I had gotten my own copy of SoulSilver.
    I don't remember how or what happened since most of it isn't clear, but I recall picking Chikorita, catching a spotted Dragonair, shiny Umbreon, and Minun early in the game. It was kinda awkward, and it felt like I was actually in the game, throwing pokeballs and whatnot. I think I cheated by keeping the pokeball closed with my hands so the pokemon couldn't escape from it while I was trying to catch it, haha.​

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    I think I only ever had one.. and it was when I had an Abra.. it was poisonous! Wow :D

Leyt

Absolution
    Years
  • I don't think I've ever had a dream about Pokemon. I suppose it's possible, as I don't remember the dreams I have much, but I sincerely doubt I've had one.

zevarius kerensky

i bid my timberwolf in defiance of yer claim!
    Years
  • well... 99.9 % of my dreams r based on lucario XD

the .1 % is random... sometimes zelda... sometimes brawl... sometimes doom or resident evil

well... my "pokemon" dream (jon = lucarian son... the king of lucaria, kinga = my lucarian wife... also the queen of lucaria, lord giavl'es = my brother on lucaria, lucaria = my true home, lucario = my name)

jon" im so bored!" lucario" so am i... kinga got any ideas?" kinga" i have 1 idea" lucario" yes?" kinga" a nice relaxing mud bath ^___^" jon and lucario" ahhhhh good idea ^___^"; so we got ready 4 our relaxing mud bath... then got in, it felt great; jon kinga and lucario" ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ^__^ sooooo soothing!!!"; jon falls asleep (quite cute of a lucario sleeping in a cute possiton in a mud bath XD) then a golden light envelopes jon, and a voice emanates: lucario... it is i, lord giavl'es, ur son is directly reborn as me, lucario however, u r my brother, also reborn! u may not remember much but it is true, jon has my soul, my blood, everything... take care of this boy... remember he is me (voice fades); my wife and i look shocked while jon wakes up; jon" wuts w/ the faces?" lucario and kinga" ur lord giavl'es" lucario" ur my reborn brother... we r reborn brothers" jon" no thts not right... its not true! ur my father"; glow reapears around jon while awake: jon... u r lord giavl'es... the past king of lucaria, ur father is my reborn brother... and the 1 tlkn 2 u... is lord giavl'es himself (voice fades away again); jon" feels liek im gona pass out...*passes out*" lucario catches jon; lucario" we need 2 get him cleaned up and on a bed" kinga" got it"; so we got him cleaned up and got ourselfs cleaned off and got jon in a bed... 5 hours after he wakes up; jon"unnnnnnnnnnnn... what happend?" kinga" u passed out... 5 hours ago" jon" O.O" lucario" yep ya did... apparently there is a wierd legend about this happning: the sprit of the old *soul, blood, aura, and wizeness* has a new body... when it is found the sprit of the old enters the body of years past in present time the truth is found; it happend infront of us" kinga" looks liek i married a prince and gave birth 2 a king XD" lucario" yep u sure did ^__^... good thing were in the palace right hun?" kinga" right!"

ya lucario is a pokemon

Years
    • CT
    • Seen Jul 31, 2009
    The other night I had a ice cream bar before I went to bed and then I had a dream that I was in the mall and then I dropped a ten dollar bill and then as I bent over to pick it up, Ruby from pokespe grabbed it and it turned into a brawl for the money. It was weird lol

LadyJirachu

Years
  • UGGGGGG SICK UUGGGGGGG...I'm starting to friggin' FORGET what i'm DREAMING EVERY SINGLE NIGHT AGAIN. >_<;; It anger's me like HELL when this happon's....I better start writing in my Dream Journal again.....*sigh*

For now....i'll just post some favorite OLD stuff...lol

Once, I dreamt I was racing Ash, Brock, May, and, Max in some kind of duo-screen 'snowboarding' game. And it goes 1st person later on. 'Twas fun....lol

And, another dream, same year, was about the 3 Hoenn starters. And what their trainers were going to be like...it was interesting.

Lets see....Oh yeah! Resently, I remembered this dream I had in like 1999-2000. In this dream, it had Meowth, and, he was setting up a PARTY (...yes, just soo you know, I had saw MEOWTH'S PARTY the day b4 or something...I think XD).

Well, as a set-up for Meowth's 'Party', Meowth order's in a bunch of Ghost-type Pokémon, and, has them all pile up on top of each other...i'm not sure why XD

Supposely, he tries to climb up ALL the ghost-types in the end, to cover them with a sheet, or something. It was a crazy dream! lol

Another dream I think I may have had around the same time had to do with Mewtwo and Mew, but i'm not soo sure I dreamt that. I did, however, dream about a commercial for Pokémon Gold and Silver (what a time to post THAT, huh? XD ^^), and, you could play as....A GIRL! BTW, the girl appered to be Misty. But Crystal wasn't even OUT yet!!! It was just...WTF. I admit, though, I didn't really play Pokémon yet back then XD But I liked the anime all the same^^

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
    Years
  • >.< The only dreams I ever get are bad ones. There was this one dream, when I was playing my Diamond Version game, and everything corrupted, with tons of creepy disfigured hack pokémon and other creepy things, not only destroying my save file but annihilating the functionality of the cartage itself. Shortly after that, the lower half of my DS melted in my hands.

Then there was this one time I was playing a disturbing version of the game locked in a factory like area (complete with being surrounded by a steel fence) where no matter what I did, turn off the power, yank out the game cartage, or even remove the battery (this was a GBA, not a DS, mind you), it wouldn't quit.

And lets not forget a third twisted ugly version of Fire Red version that was actually fairly normal (save for the fact that everything was in monochrome GB colors), until you encountered glitch
    pokémon that did unspeakable things.

Not all the dreams were terrible, though. There was this one game where there was a prototype Ruby version Demo for the GBC. You inserted it into the console, and there was a screen on the back of the actual cartage that displayed everything in full 16-bit. It was kind of confusing seeing as you had to control everything with the buttons on the front of the GBC.

As for actually being in the Pokémon world, I've never been there yet accept for one time that I find too hard to remember.
    >.<

red fraction

solitude is your only friend
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2009
    >.< The only dreams I ever get are bad ones. There was this one dream, when I was playing my Diamond Version game, and everything corrupted, with tons of creepy disfigured hack pokémon and other creepy things, not only destroying my save file but annihilating the functionality of the cartage itself. Shortly after that, the lower half of my DS melted in my hands.
    sorry but...lol

Once I had this dream that I lost in the woods and all the trees were Sudowoodo, the rocks were geodudes and the grass was Sunflora (idk where that came from)
    I tried to run out of the forest but an Aggron wouldn't let me so I just ran around the whole time. /lame

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
  • I currently one have one, but it is a nightmare. T.T

There were four Pokemon watching TV and the TV showed a disfigured Mewtwo,
    Then it attacked from the screen, and I woke up. LOL

Back