• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Personality thread!

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
Years
  • Post your personalities!
    Me:
    I am a quiet, optimistic person, who thinks there is a peaceful solution to anything.
    I like videogames a lot,but doesn't let it get in the way of my life. (Even though my life is kinda centered on gaming ATM, I have nothing better to do.)
    That is me when I don't know someone well... after getting to know a person, I am open about EVERYTHING... be it creepy, dirty, stupid, or vital information.
    I am a happy, joyful kinda guy, who likes to laugh, and have fun with his friends.

So PC, what are YOU like?

Pokehead

Pokedex 50% complete. 246 left
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2010
    I'm actually quite outgoing.

I love videogames, particularly shooters and non-japanese RPGs.

As for music, I mostly listen to anything I like, but mostly I listen to heavy metal, particularly the doom, death and black varieties, with a lot of the REAL power metal thrown in too.

I'm not a very optimistic person, I like to center myself more on what I've seen and experienced.

I don't believe in love.

I do most of my school work between 8 pm and 3 am on saturdays, I love the night.

I love Dr. Pepper.

According to the Myers-Briggs personality test, I am an INTJ (Introversion, iNtuition, Thinking, Judgment), one of the rarest types that only accounts for about 1% of people.

Wow, small world. Though I might have to take the test again. According to it, I'm equally Extroverted and Introverted, go figure.

Last edited:

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
  • According to the Myers-Briggs personality test, I am an INTJ (Introversion, iNtuition, Thinking, Judgment), one of the rarest types that only accounts for about 1% of people.

http://www.personalitypage.com/INTJ.html

Umm, lol?
    Took this thread to the next level.
    I am kinda like that when placed in a thinking environment, like school... sucks though, I don't have much common sense at all times it seems... XD

Vigilante

Ringleader of Hell
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2009
    I am a quiet person, and I love to look towards the future. I keep my head up(most of the time) and do my best.

I love to read, and write. I am interested in all types of art(music, photography, painting etc..)even if I am not good at it. I never say die, and will always pull through with something I started. I will always try new things(as long as they aren't illegal or horribly nasty)

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    I'm an I don't take no crap kind of guy.. who likes to talk & sometimes won't shut up. I am in general very pessimistic unfortunately which can make people sceptical of myself x_x
    I'm middlish in popularity, I've got a fair few friends which is nice.. but I have a fair few enemies too. Heh, quite bizarre me..

The Scientist

PKMN Scientist/Mathemagician
    Years
  • I come across as fairly indifferent; that I don't care what people think of me. In most aspects this is correct: I manage to remain neutral about almost everything.

I am extremely analytical and logical in nature, and only answer questions directly. I don't do anything unless I have a clear reason for doing so. I'm a scoundrelly opportunist and won't do something unless it benefits me in some way. I do have empathy for people whose circumstances prevent them from doing better, and as such I am a volunteer/donator/etc.

Underneath all of this I suppress a surprising amount of rage that manifests itself in the form of well-planned actions that ruin the life of those targeted.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • I'm shy and quiet to those who don't know me very well, but a complete and utter hyperactive maniac when I'm around people I'm comfortable with. Generally I'm optimistic, though I tend to put on a facade when I'm down so I don't have to talk about negative stuff (I'm crap at talking about emotional stuff/ giving out advice etc. XD). Uhhhh... What else... I'm kinda a goody two-shoes. XD Competitive in certain things. ;D Despite being smart, I lack common sense and often do things without thinking.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    I'll put together my part by taking ideas from other people's posts:

I'm normally pretty much quiet. :cer_blankstare:
    Normally, I'm somewhat pessimistic, though at times I'm very optimisitc.
    I always believe that there is a peaceful solution to anything.
    I like videogames as a medium of entertainment, and rarely watch TV.
    I'm not what you would call outgoing, but I don't mind being one if I'm enjoying the process. :cer_smile:

I'll listen to most songs and music, and will rarely not listen to music peice since they're good most of the times.
    And songs, I'll listen to the ones that'll appeal to me, otherwise I'm not gonna listen.
    I like the genre Punk Rock the most, followed by pop punk, nu metal, alternative rock, rap rock, and even pure pop and house to some extent :cer_shifty: - almost anything that is good to my ears.

I believe in love. :cer_shifty:
    I look towards the future sometimes as a sign of hope, but I don't count on it being my life-saver.
    Even when I'm pessimistic, I can still keep strong hope all the time. I don't remember giving up on hope.

I'm not good at writing, and neither do I like to write or even read much, but I'll read something if it's interesting, and not too long.
    I'm interested in most types of art, starting from painting, to classical music, photography, to even some poems and things along the line.
    But when it comes to me doing them, I'll only stick to photography, and music, since I'm not good at writing or painting.

I'm the type of guy who loves himself a lot, and will in no case commit suicide.
    I don't hesitate to try new things, as long as they're safe enough, and will not get me into some kind of problem, and as long as my personality supports it.

Popular is not a word that describes me. :cer_frown:
    I have a hard time making friends, even when I always thought I was friendly, though a little unsocial... :cer_frown:
    I'm shy and quiet to those who don't know me very well, but my true self is revealed when I become close friends with the said person. :cer_nod:
    I consider myself pretty good at giving advices, specially about emotional matters.

I am a person with a lot of traits mixed in my personality.
    Apart from the nice things, I can also get creepy and dirty at times. :cer_shifty:
    Sometimes, I can be seriously lazy too... ...well... most of the times... :cer_blankstare:

I rarely do things without thinking.
    I can be somewhat hard working with things I like to do, maybe.
    I have an aggressive side to me too, and have a load of anger sealed in me, which only burst out once in my life and I almost killed a person because of that.
    I'm pretty much negative, but I'm transforming into positive these days.
    Did I mention that I hate dancing?

Man! That's huge... :paranoid:
    But even then it isn't even half of all there is to my personality - just a small portion to descibe me. :D

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I'm kind of the Shy and Quiet type. But once I make a new friend, I'm out going. :)

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    I'm a bit of a narcissist, im more often than not a pessimist, i have an aggressive and sarcastic personality. If i feel someone has slighted me i let most of these traits loose in a barrage of insults and aggressive comments. I can be very outgoing when the situation calls for it. I have quite a small group of really good friends and would never approach someone first to talk to them. I have friends who arent really close, and because of that dont really know my full personality, and instead see me as funny and, quite suprisingly, outgoing.

I listen to a lot of rock, among my favourite bands are The Killers, The Fray, Dragonforce and My chemical romance. I listen to video game music quite a lot, especially stuff such as the Sonic series and Final Fantasy.

I will try almost anything without caring about the consequences and i have quite a bold approach to voicing my opinions and when acting upon situations. If i am passionate about something, i will see it through to the end through anything, but i will put little effort into something that i think will not benefit me.

As cold as i act towards people, i am usually one of the first sources of help to them, and in those situations, i can be really supportive, which is why i suppose some see me as out going.

As a sum-up, cold person who has the capacity to be kind.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I'm the sort of person everyone listens to and then suddenly i find myself slowing down to something that i didn't want to say in the first place.
    Usually i am quiet until i hear something i don't like, which i will argue back.
    I also like to stand up for my friends and don't like to get involved with any fights, though i will happily bundle anyone who suddenly falls over ^^

Years
  • I'm usually quiet. I hate talking for no reason, and I'm REALLY bad at starting a conversation. However when I'm with my good friends I'm generally crazy and talk too much. :D

Back