• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Personality thread!

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • I am generally a calm, easy going guy who tends to always be the funny one in my group. I am kind of shy at first if I don't know you but after a while I open up pretty easy, I can be serious when needed or if I find something a big deal. I love sports and writing is a passion of mine. Technology blows my mind away, I am almost 18 but my love for Pokemon hasn't changed, I think I am obsessed more then I was was when I was younger which would be hard to believe. I am fun to be around and I love meeting new people.

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
  • I am usually friendly and laid back, and a little aloof if I'm unfamiliar with you. I will show my bad side if angered, bothered, or provoked, but even then, I vent peacefully, if you will, by finding a solution to what bugs me

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • Charon the Ferryman.
    Awesome Pokémon.
    Height: 5'04"
    Weight: 101.4 lbs.
    Awesome/Pwnage type.

Charon the Ferryman is typically quiet, gentle and calm, whom prefers to be left alone but can be very social at other times. Prefers not to be provoked. If provoked. this Pokémon will quickly prompt to use HYPER BEAM.

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
  • my personalitie:

An outgoing fun loving person. loves to laugh.
    a big smack talker, luvs sarcasm and smart asses (is a bit of a smart ass herself)
    will do anything for a friend.
    gets pissed easily, very very competitive, and sometimes stubburn.

though my nick name is bagel I AM NOT FAT.
    my friends gave me that nickname becasue im no ordinary white girl. (kinda confusin i know but its a cute nickname)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Around friends:
    friendly, interested, reliable, laughs a lot

Generally:
    realistic, perfectionist, headstrong, likes to be alone from time to time

Music:
    alternative, rock, punk

To people other than my friends Im pretty harsh XD

Last edited:
    Years
  • I am bubbly, happy, silly, gets grumpy easily, I can be a B**** but who cant, I am playful, love to laugh, I'm physical, love been active, caring and passionate, love cuddles and kisses, I get aggitated at times and get stressed easily but I am easygoing when I want to be, im interesting, im stubborn although at times im a total pushover, I love my friends and love making friends.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
  • I am bubbly, happy, silly, gets grumpy easily, I can be a B**** but who cant, I am playful, love to laugh, I'm physical, love been active, caring and passionate, love cuddles and kisses, I get aggitated at times and get stressed easily but I am easygoing when I want to be, im interesting, im stubborn although at times im a total pushover, I love my friends and love making friends.

You're also a shorty :P .

Jasonpower

Super Nerd
    Years
  • I've had pretty weird life :nervous:
    Me:
    I am a very optimistic person and unpredictable sometimes.

I loved video games since i was about four years old and i will always have a talent for them.

I have blurry vision and wears glasses.(At my school people call me nerd just because i wear glasses)

I like to watch cartoons and comedy shows.

Spearow

mr. nobody
    Years
  • Do you think your personality is defined by who you are perceived to be by other people or some sort of "deeper", more absolute essence?

Just wondering.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2009
    I am happy but enternally sad inside (not saying why)
    I am a pokemon addict (i mean, who isnt on the website?!)
    I love all anime and manga. I like to horse ride and dance ballet.
    I have nothing else to say...

Shem

Bored...
    Years
  • I don't say anything unless I know what I'm talking about, I stay quiet most of the time because I'm afraid of saying something dumb and worry about what people think about me, which is stupid.

I like to be left alone, and I don't want help from anyone unless I really need it. Despite the fact that I worry about what people think about me, for the most part my heart is a rock, it takes a lot to put me down. I'm a nice and honest person, which are two traits that often conflict.

Yeah, that's pretty much me.

Edit: We're going into interests too? Well then...
    Video games and internet are big ones, I'm not big on Anime, but the ones I do like I really enjoy, I am into biology and love animals, now this may contradict the loving animals thing, but I also like hunting small game, not a big fan of hunting anything the size of a deer and up. I also enjoy fishing.

Kilroywuzheere

Burger Meister
    Years
  • I tend to be fairly apathetic about everything til I get to know someone well enough to value their opinion. Note I respect everyone's opinion, doesn't mean I actually care what you think.

As for how that apathy affects me in public... I usually say what I think unless I can tell its a good idea. I draw attention to myself without thinking. If they ever see me again, they'll not remember me anyway. And I'm not afraid to argue without people over some things. I enjoy a good argument so long as it doesn't get out of hand.

Other than that, I'm really laid back and accepting. Til you give me reason otherwise, I have no beef with you or your opinions.

Back