• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My wonderful shop

homelesscarl

Togepi Shop Owner
Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2009
    Hello all. I figured I would make a shop that has a few types of Pokemon that I make.

Special Togepis;
    I have Togepis that hatch with these moves; Flamerthrower, Shock Wave and Flamethrower, and some with Shadow Ball and Shock Wave.

Special Squirtle:
    These hatch with the egg move Aqua Ring.

Special Sentret:
    These hatch with Brick Break and Ice Beam.

You can get them as eggs, pulled from the many hatched ones I have, Or I can walk around hatching them until I get a nature/gender you want.

I'm personally looking for Oddish and Aron at the moment, but I enjoy helping, so just make an offer. Though to walk around hatching pokemon should be a decent offer, please.

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Would you like a Grovyle for one of the Togepis?

homelesscarl

Togepi Shop Owner
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2009
    It's a "I'll make as many of these few pokemon as people want" thread.

Mecha- Sure
    Samme- Sure.

FC is 4854 8123 4666

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
  • I was trading with this guy and he D/C'ed out of the blue and even though I asked why he hasn't told me so I don't know if that is significant but I thought it should be put out there anyway.

Years
  • It's also a lot of walking. I'm sorry but I would never wast my time prancing around Solaceon town to hatch and breed eggs for a Grovoyle or oddish.

All I'm saying is that this isn't a shop, it holds inefficient poke's and should be in the quick trade thread.

Mecha-No offense I've traded with you.
    Samme-No offense to you either, sir.

I was trading with this guy and he D/C'ed out of the blue and even though I asked why he hasn't told me so I don't know if that is significant but I thought it should be put out there anyway.

Haha, once again Greene to the rescue.
    You're "shop" is inefficient and you D/C?
    Get out of here man.

Last edited:

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
  • eh shop owneres always d/c with me but we get the trade done.

Nah he DC'ed as the trade was starting. To be honest it sort of saved me in a way, 'cause I just realized the Togepi has Hustle instead of Serene Grace, and let's face it, who wants a Togekiss with Hustle?

MechaTrickster

Another person in the world
    Years
  • It's also a lot of walking. I'm sorry but I would never wast my time prancing around Solaceon town to hatch and breed eggs for a Grovoyle or oddish.

All I'm saying is that this isn't a shop, it holds inefficient poke's and should be in the quick trade thread.
    the eggs are ready? damn... is that gonna censored out?

Nah he DC'ed as the trade was starting. To be honest it sort of saved me in a way, 'cause I just realized the Togepi has Hustle instead of Serene Grace, and let's face it, who wants a Togekiss with Hustle?
    personnaly i dont care about the stats. Im just gonna throw it in the box. At some point im gonna make a team ill stick with right now im just training pokemon :D

homelesscarl

Togepi Shop Owner
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2009
    Hold on, my net keeps booting me. Earthberry must be getting tired of me. Sorry all, I'll keep trying.

Back