• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My wonderful shop

MechaTrickster

Another person in the world
Years
  • are you trying to clone by d/cing? if you are just tell me . and if youare i want one your finest eggs. scrambled :D

Dude Mecha go on my thread I can breed you anything.
    I also have a bunch of level ones in my boxes, I'll trade you those.
    ill try one more time if it doesnt work ill trade you

Last edited:

homelesscarl

Togepi Shop Owner
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2009
    I have a farm. 2 full boxes.

As to everyone else; Pink person, I have to get the egg. You want it hatched of no?
    Greene- I got booted, sorry. You sent me a message saying you didn't want it anyways, despite the fact you never told me you wanted Serene Grace. Sheesh/

Last edited:

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
  • are you trying to clone by d/cing? if you are just tell me . and if youare i want one your finest eggs. scrambled :D

ill try one more time if it doesnt work ill trade you

You can't clone by D/C'ing, if there is D/C then the Pokemon stay with their original owners. If the trade is finished and there's a D/C then they are traded.

Years
  • I have a farm. 2 full boxes.

As to everyone else; Pink person, I have to get the egg. You want it hatched of no?
    Greene- I got booted, sorry. You sent me a message saying you didn't want it anyways, despite the fact you never told me you wanted Serene Grace. Sheesh/

i can take it as an egg
    i dont mind

Back