• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Starters

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2013
    Hey I would love the red/blue and gold/silver starter pokemon if its not too much to ask. and treeko!! I dont have much but i can give you some eevees?

Geo_mani

Can't wait until spring!
    Years
  • MannyMoe said:
    Hey! I would love some starter pokemon!

I really need all the red/blue starters, totadile, and treeko, if its not too much to ask =D

I can give you some eevees if you need some?

ok,i can give them to you.do you prefer eggs or pokemon?

Years
    • Age 30
    • NJ
    • Seen Aug 2, 2009
    hey george got squirtle?i want one, then my friend will give me his ultimate pokemon...

Geo_mani

Can't wait until spring!
    Years
  • they will be ready in half an hour or ore.stay tunednow give me your friend codes aqnd names in the games

Geo_mani

Can't wait until spring!
    Years
  • hey george got squirtle?i want one, then my friend will give me his ultimate pokemon...

ok,it will be ready in 10 minutes.give me your name in the gameand do you want eggs or pokemon?

Geo_mani

Can't wait until spring!
    Years
  • hey, thanks in advance for the totodile ^^. can i also have the same thing only a squirtle, which means i have 2 requests

ok.give me your namein the game.

Geo_mani

Can't wait until spring!
    Years
  • ok.friends you have to wait a lot because too much pokemon are needed.you have to write if you want eggs or pokemon in your messages please.

help meto make this thread popular!

Geo_mani

Can't wait until spring!
    Years
  • i don't min about the pokemon you will give me.give me anything you want.i just want to help you.thanks a lot!!!

ok your pokemon are getting ready!thandarkcookie please tell me what you want!eggs or not?

Last edited:

Geo_mani

Can't wait until spring!
    Years
  • ok,you are squirtle is the last pokemon in the queue so come back later(about 30 minutes)

mannymoe your pokemon are getting ready please wait for about half an hour.is that okay?

Last edited:
    Back