• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Starters

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
    Years
    shadowwalker1 please come back in 14-16 hours!you will be ready then!

air pichu ,please tell me which pokes you want!If you have a special golden event pichu or the special ffor heartgold jirachi please send it to me!
    Oh dear. You wanted those PKMN? I wanted: Chikorita, Squirtle, and Bulbasaur.

Geo_mani

Can't wait until spring!
    Years
    ok,your pokemon are ready!abut the event pokemon i was just asking...if you don't want to trade them to me it doesn't matter...i just need them...yyour starters are free

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
    Years
    ok,your pokemon are ready!abut the event pokemon i was just asking...if you don't want to trade them to me it doesn't matter...i just need them...yyour starters are free
    No I'm just saying I don't have those events. OK tell me when your ready to trade and should I use the FC in your sig? Use the Plat FC in my sig.

Geo_mani

Can't wait until spring!
    Years
    shadowwalker1 that's too early for me...can you in 17-18 hours?air pichu meet you at the wi-fi club in 3-4 minutes

Back