• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Great new member here

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2010
    Hey everyone im new here. Im porygonz and ive been playing pokemon pretty much all my life. My favorites are : pokemon silver, pokemon snap,. And no im not a noob at this, on diamond, i have 9 diferent starters and many rare legendaries. Im opening a Trading thread were i trade with people and were you can also trade with other people in this forum =)

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Pokémon Snap was amazing. I still love it. <3

Pretty sure no one is going to accuse you of being a noob to the franchise automatically, Porygonz. Most people that join this board have at least a basic knowledge of what they're talking about, don't worry. (b'')b

As for your trading-thread idea, there is an entire board devoted to just that. You're free to create your own trading thread there, of course, but other members are free to do the same as well; thus no need for one centralized thread. :3

Hope you're enjoying yourself.

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Hi Poryzon-Z and welcome to PokeCommunity!

Pokemon Silver was great =)

Have a great time here and remember to read the rules.

Back