• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ideas for a Pokemon movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
Years
  • Hello, as you all already know they release pokemon 12 and making a pokemon 13. And IF they do make a Pokemon Movie 14, i want to hear your ideas for a short Plot or ideas for great scene. and Generation 5 pokemon doesnt count LOL and ill go first

My idea starts when Palkia and Dialga feels a desturbance and both went to the valley of Earth were it has a ancient mountain with active volcanoes with the ocean on one side, when they saw each other and started fighting.......again...and of coarse Giratina comes out to join the fight, in the fighting Giratina gets hit and bumps into a volcanoe and erupts and Groudon comes out, then Giratina hits the ocean and Kyrogre comes out and attack Groudon starting a battle, after Groudon and Kyrogre starts to fight , Rayquaza comes out of the ozone layer and does its job and trys to stop the 2 from fighting but Palkia accidently hits Rayquaza and bumps into Deoxy normaly flying around and starts a Rumble. Ash and gang walking not to far from the battle, when stumble Celebi and Suicune near a lake purefying the water. Ash and gang in total shock. they all walk up to the 2 until Suicune growls into the forest. and Suicune charges in to the forest with such rage. leaving Celebi with Ash and others. They all chased Suicune.

When Suicune saw the ocean destroyed he went in rage but before it went to fight , 2 loud roars erupt, lightning hits the the ground and appears Raikou, a Volcanoe erupts and appears Entei with Unkowns and joined the fight. Rayquaza missed aim and shot a Hyper Cannon and hit an island were Articuno was resting. and was in rage. then the Moltres and Zapdose awoken, flew up and attacked Articuno and drag the battle to the other legendarys. In the deep under water, in a deep cavern, Lugia awakens and surfaces and flys to the legendary birds and to stop them, in the sky a rainbow appeared and a loud roar was herd and Ho-oh was gently flying until. articuno shot an ice beam at Ho-oH and was hit, and looks at Lugia and attacks Lugia, and a rumble took place. In the ocean Manaphy and Phione looked up and watched the battle in confusion after was accidently hit by Kyorge and Kyogre starts attack the 2 but starts resistance. A Large Eruption went off and Heatran awaken from its slumber and attack all. Mewtwo and Mew flying with the clone pokemon until stumbling across the the battle. Until a rogue Hyper Beam hits Mew and Mewtwo was in shock. Mewtwo told the cloners to get as far as they can, Mew and Mewtwo went to join the fight. Rotom senceing large amount electricity from the battle, Rotom went to battle having not idea whats going on. and Ammeidiantly involve with the fight joined in to protect itself. Groudon stomps the ground hard. Making everyone stun for a few minutes. After makin a Big whole in Mountain. when a 21 circle dots lit up. the 3 regis started to attack anything in there path. Not to far behind the trio another 7 dots starts to flash. Regigigas walk behind in pure badass stance. and attacks. Darkrai floats over the battle field in a lot of anger and unleashes rage on the other legendarys. Ash and other Finaly arrived at the battle. In total shock.....again....... Manaphy and Phione gets Blasted onto land , landing on Brock. Shaymin , Jirachi and Cresselia descendent from the sky to Ash. Cresselia started to talk to Ash and says its up to you and all your pokemon from the past and now. Ash in total throw off and asking " What do you mean all of my pokemon from the past and now",all of Ash's Staraptor, Grotle, Gliscor , Buizel andMonferno came out of his pokeballs and Ambipom came out of Dawn's Pokemon ball , Jirachi sent out a blue aura . In a few seconds a few shapes appeared and then his old pokemon appeared. Bulbasaur, Charizard,Squirtle; 30 Tuaros, Kingler, Muk, Snorlax, Cyndiquil, Totodile, Bayleef, Noctowl, Donphan, Korphish, Sceptile, Glalie, Swellow, Primeape, Butterfree, Lapras , and Pidgeot. Ash is in Total Shock and is about the cry. but thank god cresselia broke up the touchy moment. and said" You and ur pokemon are the key, and the only one's that can prevent this war to get worst. All of Ash's pokemon were behind him, and started to run at the Battlefield, when 3 lights fell down from the sky. the 3 lake spirits started to dance in the sky and made a gate. Silver stairs appeared. a Mighty Roar stopped the legendarys from fighting. Arceus started to walk down the stairs slowly and all legendarys stoped and bow. Arceus yells "THIS IS MY WORL!!!D GRRRRRRR!!!" Ash bravely said " NO,........ its our world, EVERYONE CHARGE AND ATTACK!!!!!!".......To Be continue

I ran out of Ideas LOL!!

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Uh, I reckon you went a bit overboard with all the legendaries. Not that it wouldn't be fun to watch twenty or so legendary Pokemon beating the stuffing out of one another for an hour and a half, I'm just saying...

You can read my idea here:

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=189966

Bakuzen

Spiky Haired Sexual Deviant
    Years
  • Someone tries to capture a legendary Pokemon, but Ash stops them cause he's the chosen one!

What a jerk, I worked hard to capture Rayquaza, if some ten year old kid came in and tried to stop me, I'd beat him up. With my feet lol.

Here's another totally original idea.

Legendary Pokemon are fighting, but then Ash stops them, cause he's a cool kid, and the legendary pokemon recognize how cool he is =D

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2015
    we have plans for a 3D Fully CG-animated feature movie of "Pokemon" produced by Sony Pictures Animation and directed by Craig McCracken (who creates "The Powerpuff Girls", "Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends" and "Wander Over Yonder").

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
  • That's interesting news, Chespin, but if you would like to talk about your movie, please create a new thread rather than posting in a thread that died almost six years ago ;P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back