• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Postey Roastey

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
Years
  • Did you ever post in different threads so many times that you make a line of your name?

Like so:

"The Other DCC" [Last post by: ~~resUelpmaxEnAmI~~]
    "News: Ice Cream Cone Machine for Puppies!" [Last post by: ~~resUelpmaxEnAmI~~]
    "My Wallet was stolen! I don't need help! ;;" [Last post by: ~~resUelpmaxEnAmI~~]

Etc., Etc.

Or you have KILLED a thread, just by posting?

As in:

[Post by *Opnolsyt Once*; 2/77/90 @ 3:00pm]: Hey, you like the idea of the Ice Cream Machine for Puppies?
    [Post by DISSCUSSMASTA557; 2/77/90 @ 3:02pm]: Yes, It does give puppies a nice, new trinket to life's pleasures.
    [Post by IAgr33; 2/77/90 @ 3:03pm]: Those Puppies get flavors we don't get, too! Exclusive pleaures, Those little Pups. I can't wait to talk about them more on this thread!
    [Post by ~~resUelpmaxEnAmI~~; 2/77/90 @ 3:05pm] Yeah, they are so adorable with there new machines. <3

[Post by ThreadBringERHeart; 3/15/90 @ 8:04pm] Since I don't want this thread to die, I'm going to save it from collecting dust. :3

---

Hm...?

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • I've posted in OC so that there was a nice block of my username on the front page, but never been able to get a whole page of 'last posts'. :3

And I've killed several threads, yeah. ;-;

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I usuall ymanage a block of three or four of my name on the "last post by" field, but I've never gotten it much bigger than that without being interrupted by someone else. XD

When it comes to killing threads, I don't think that's happened here since I stepped down from the staff and was able to kill threads by closing them. XD

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    i usually post is many topics once and probably annoy people if i forget to respond if they quote me.

As for killing topics i...
    *Blue Nocturne watches rolling tumbleweed, and works out nobody has listened to him*

Last edited:
    Back