• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokemon DVD's?

g.narron

Banned
Years
  • What Pokemon DVD's do you all have?

I have Indigo leauge box set 1 and 2 orange islands complete series
    diamond and pearl box sets 1 and 2
    battle dimension box set 1 getting box set 2 saturday
    pokemon battle frontier box sets 1 and 2
    all the movies and like 30 more dvds

carter756978

Bass Player
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2013
    pokemon movies 1-6 and 8 and 9 and i have pokemon chronicles and a recorded advance battle series. I had pokemon volume 1-11 on VHS :)

KnilShadowLink

#1 Arcanine Fanboy
    Years
  • I have the VHS of Pokemon the First Movie, and Pokemon 2000 the Power of One.

and I have the DVD of Pokemon Heroes...

Kyarorain

Ash Fangirl
    Years
  • I have the Indigo League, Orange Islands, Master Quest, Advanced, and Diamond&Pearl boxsets, also DP Battle Dimension first boxset, and all the volumes of Advanced Challenge. Plus Movies 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 10 and 11.

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
  • I have a few DVD's but I have downloaded first 250 something episodes and most movies. I never really got into watching DP series though.

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
  • I have the super wallets witch if u do not know are every episode i have all the way up to nine which ends with the end of the kanto Frontier Sinnoh has not yet been released but i will get them when they do

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2019
    I have the super wallets witch if u do not know are every episode i have all the way up to nine which ends with the end of the kanto Frontier Sinnoh has not yet been released but i will get them when they do

Sinnoh has been released in Australia (which judging by the mention of super wallets I suspect that's where your talking about ) but season 10 onwards aren't in super wallets. Season 10 onwards are being released in collection DVD's. Season 10 is in 2 boxsets (well they're just 2 DVD covers with heaps of DVD's stuff in them).

Season 11 the first half of it has supposedly been released a few days ago however this may take a while to start appearing in stores since magna pacific's kind of like that.

That said I have seasons 1 to 9 wallets and Pokemon diamond and pearl collection 1 and diamond and pearl collection 2.

That means I have just about all episodes from season 1 to 10. I also have all chronicles which came with the super wallets, mastermind which also came with the super wallets and Pokemon Mystery dungeon darkness and time special which came with the second Diamond and pearl collection DVD.

As for the 4 missing episodes of the early seasons (snap practically) I have an import DVD that was from backstock thathas those episodes.

I have Movies 1 to 11. Movies 6 and 7 are import. (I actually have 2 movie 9 (one Australian and the other American. The american one having the mini movie) and 2 movie 5's only because I thought my first movie 5 broke and thus bought a second copy only to discover my first copy isn't broken).

I have Pokemon mewtwo returns.

A boxset of Chronicles from the UK (that I imported before the Super wallets were released in Australia)

The entire of season 6 in single DVD's that i bought before it came out as a boxset.

Some random volumes of season 8 thatI got due to my mum buying a few for me despite me saying over and over that I was waitig for the boxset at the time.

I also have these little DVDs that only have one episode each on them.

2 old siren 1st season DVD's that were only bought in sanity years ago.

Pokemon special collections boxset from japan.

I'm currently looking for the first collection of battle dimensions (11th season) thatwas supposed to have been released a few days ago with not much luck.

So yeah that's all my DVD's.=)

Back