• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Warm Sunny Hello from the Cayman Islands

masterhacker445

Pokemon Northern Lights Owner
Years
  • Hello everyone : )

I'm quite new to these forums, just giving a shout out to all fans from the Cayman Islands! I hope I can enojy my stay here :D

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    hi! welcome to pc.! simply enjoy! but do read the rules

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Hi I'm xxxLatiasxxx I have two pets one bird and one dog if you want to be friends just send me an invite well anyway welcome to PC.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • I'd like to be vacationing in the Cayman Islands right now. ._.

So I take it from your username that you're here for the hacking scene, eh? Right on, right on. Don't dabble too much with it these days, but I can assure you that you've found the right place. Some people even, albeit foolishly, think that's all the ol' board has to offer. >>

Welcome aboard, Masterhacker. If you've got any spare plane tickets, your good friend Hiidoran would be willing to take one off your hands...

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Welcome to PC im Diglett 032 you live on islands that is so cool i want to go to some islands if you want to be friends just ask.

masterhacker445

Pokemon Northern Lights Owner
    Years
  • Welcome aboard, Masterhacker. If you've got any spare plane tickets, your good friend Hiidoran would be willing to take one off your hands...

Hahah, I'd love to give you a ticket, if I wasn't broke :( lol...
    thanks for the welcoming comment

Hi I'm xxxLatiasxxx I have two pets one bird and one dog if you want to be friends just send me an invite well anyway welcome to PC.

I'll shoot you a friend request and thanks :)

Hihi, welcome to the forums :)
    Cayman Islands huh, amazing :)

It's nice here, and thank you :)

Welcome to PC im Diglett 032 you live on islands that is so cool i want to go to some islands if you want to be friends just ask.

I need to make some friends so yeah sure; yes the caribbean is upbeat and lively and relaxing. I'm glad I live the slow-pace life XD

What's up? Enjoy your stay here and remember that rules exist.

It's all good XD. I've read the FAQ, and I'm going to enjoy my stay here. Thanks :D

Thanks guys ^^

Back