• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HOLY SHIZZNIZZ

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Have you guys ever forgotten anything important? Like your sibling's bday, parents anniversary. One time it was my bday and I forgot, and someone told me what day is it today and I said "I swear I didn't forget! I had too much work". lol

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I totally forgot my sister's birthday once,it was so embarrassing at least I made it up to her for buying something she wanted (begging) a while.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • I can't remember a time where I've forgotten something earth-shattering like that, but I do often forget smaller things.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I forgot some family's birthdays a lot... but they know I have a terrible memory, so they don't really mind, luckily. :P

Years
  • I don't (usually) forget important dates like birthdays, especially if it's a person I really care about, oddly enough. It's the smaller day to day things that I might forget. Like, today, I forgot to clock in until an hour after I was working... that was embarrassing. Or I might go do something else and forget what I was originally doing once I'm done... that kind of thing.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Well, I almost forgot it was my sister's birthday tomorrow until someone reminded me of the date. I swear, I must be one of the worst people around when it comes to remembering both names and dates. It takes me forever to get either lodged into my simple, little brain. ._.

At least I can remember a face pretty well, huh?

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    No, I don't recall ever forgetting important dates, surprisingly. I usually write them down and then forget where I wrote them.​

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ... I have a good memory for dates soo... if a date appears important to me, I'll still remember it like, three years later or something. XD;

And all I need to do is be like "remember this date" and I do. XD;

Days I'm most likely to forget are mothers/fathers day since they're always the first sunday of something... idk, I know nothing about either of those days. XD

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • This was so taken from my thread. :(

Um, no. Everything really important relating to family I remember. Sometimes I forget friends birthdays, but meh. We all forget something important from time to time.

Beelzebub

under the crimson air
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    I guess I would have to say that I remember things 75% of the time. xD I remember dates and random things, but if it's something really important, I can probably never remember. D|

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    I forgot Dad's Bday once, but i did wish him at like 9am it's just i didn't realize until my sis told me :/

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
  • I forgot to bring my glasses to school only God knows how many times in a row[Sorry If You Find this offensive] And er....I've forgot Vikki.Laura and Sophie's Birthday, this year! XD 3 friends birthdays in a row!

No you fail

l to the o to the l
    Years
  • i forgot christmas last year lol >.< and in term's of forgetting an item i forgot that i had a 350 point project to do (yea about 50% of my grade)

Back