• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Style Feedback: Profile Customazation slots.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
  • So yeah I got this idea while re-reading the PC's prettiest Profile rules. I saw that themes would be made and profiles would be needed to change. So here is where this idea comes in. A lot of people would use custom colors if they have lists and put hard work into changing their themes. What if we had a set number of slots, well, set so we can go back to the customizations we had without going through the hassle. Like it would be a save the customization feature for those of us who do participate in the contest and it would be helpful to have templates.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    I agree with you. People try new themes, and then want to revert to an old one. It is annoying a bit when you lose the old one. But making a quick jot in Notepad about all the Hex works for me, but this feature would help.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I think just putting the hexadecimals in NotePad and saving them would just be a good idea, like what Banjora Marxville, said.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Ahem, those were my rules.

Lolz, JK. Well, I really son't see the point of it. Just store the info somewhere, or Pm it to yourself. Or even batter, screenshot it, like Beromega said. :)

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
  • Now that I finally understand what you're saying, I have to say... I wholeheartedly agree that this would be a good idea. But, everyone else is also right, it's not that hard to save your previous profile designs to use again in the future.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • I agree with both arguements here, as I generally, well used to just screenshot my settings, but it is a hassle having to revert :/

It'd be a nice feature but shouldn't be a top priority.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Yeah. Even I have faced such situations.
    The simple solution would be to copy the Hexs' in notepad. But I find taking a screenshot a whole lot easier.:P So I guess that this addition to the system won't make any difference anyway.:laugh:

Back