• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favorite Elite Four member (not counting the champion)

Rainflower

분홍신
Years
  • okay, my first thread here, since i didn't see any favorite e4 thread in general discussion, i made this thread. if this actually had been made, mods can close this..

my personal favorite is lucian from the sinnoh elite four. good choice of pokemon and not really hard to beat IMO

my other favorite would be lance (as kanto elite four) and karen. XD

and my favorite regional elite four group would be the sinnoh ones.

Hatenko

Hiya!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2010
    Probably Aaron because of his Vespiquen and Glacia because of her Glalie.

Thorazine Corazon

Defective Masterball
    Years
  • Well, everyone loves Lance, just because he's calm and cool and awesome. He kicked the living crud out of the rockets in G/S too. My favorite though is Sidney, no idea why but I was always like 'Yeah! Time to go battle Sidney! Ftw!'. I guess I just liked his Pokemon.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Probably Agatha, Koga, Karen, Sydney, Pheobe, or Aaron...

...mostly to do with their choice of pokemon and how they overlap with my favorites. :P

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Koga! Someone has to represent for us poison users.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I'd say Lance, but then there's him being champion, which is the one I really like...

Besides that it's probably a tie between Koga and Drake. :D Mostly their Pokemon choices but also because they're pretty fun to battle.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • I think Lance is a really cool Elite Four member. And he was hard to beat in FireRed\LeafGreen\Red\Blue\Yellow with his Dragonites etc.

Karen is also really hawt cool too, though she doesn't really use Dark types. >_<

I also like: Bruno, Agatha, Koga, Drake, Glacia, Aaron and Flint.

But, my overall favourite has to be Lance. :D

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
  • My favourite are the Dragon Masters- Drake and Lance.
    Also behind this, I would pick either Karen, Sidney, Flint or Lucian.

Spearow

mr. nobody
    Years
  • Sidney, always.

I don't know what it is about him, he's hardly developed at all in any official Pokémon media, but I think he basically kicks ass

Rainflower

분홍신
    Years
  • man, i wish hoenn elite four would get some development just as everyone said. give sidney, phoebe, glacia, and drake some love! ;A; hoenn elite four was unique, IMO.

Back