• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Does anyone want me to make any pokemon for them for a cheat device?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abusoru

Absol-ute Fan
Years
    • Age 54
    • Ohio
    • Seen May 10, 2005
    What cheat device are you using? Shouldn't this be in the code thread?

Makoto

Years
  • this is different, an i think i know how he's doing it.... he means ANY device for ANY pokemon with ANY(almost) stats ANY level ANY attacks.... if i did what i think he did, it's how I got a shiny CHarizard Lv. 100 with Hydro Cannon, Recover, Blast Burn, and Fly.... and a a Shiny Mew with Frenzy Plant, Hydro Cannon, Recover, and Psychic....:D and they all(other pokes hacked included) worked on Colosseum....:D

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    yeah,ill ask someone to move it or close it,or move it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Huh, I have no idea about any of this, but from what information I can gather, this can be closed. ^_^; Ehe. I'll go ahead and do that, and he can make a new thread in the right forum or whatever needs to be done.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back