• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom Hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
I think this game is really fun. I've already beat it in normal and expert mode. My party was all at lvl 100, and I was finally able to beat Sephiroth. He is so hard. He makes Ansem look like a Igglybuff. lol. But seriosly, Ansem is a wuss. He's so easy to beat no matter what level of difficuilty you are playing.

Have any of you ever played it? if so, what did you think?

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
Years
deathbyalice said:
I think this game is really fun. I've already beat it in normal and expert mode. My party was all at lvl 100, and I was finally able to beat Sephiroth. He is so hard. He makes Ansem look like a Igglybuff. lol. But seriosly, Ansem is a wuss. He's so easy to beat no matter what level of difficuilty you are playing.

Have any of you ever played it? if so, what did you think?

This belongs in the Games forum. :) Hope ya' don't mind if I move it over...

Anyways, I passed Kingdom Hearts in a week...because I played it 24/7. It was really fun! Maybe I shall consider replaying it again, I loved Cloud and Squall and all the Squaresoft characters.

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
Zapchu said:
This belongs in the Games forum. :) Hope ya' don't mind if I move it over...

Anyways, I passed Kingdom Hearts in a week...because I played it 24/7. It was really fun! Maybe I shall consider replaying it again, I loved Cloud and Squall and all the Squaresoft characters.
Cool by me, you know I'm new and still learning the forums, lol.
I liked the origional characters too. I cried at the end of the game...so sad!

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
rampage333 said:
u mean the kingdom hearts (PS2)
yeah i played before they r hard lol
Yup, that's what I said. You found it hard? I thought it was easy, all but the gummy ship stuff. I thought they looked like legos, and didn't really want to mess with them. I just warped everywhere.

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
lol, yeah. I liked the Final Fantasy and the origional characters the best. What I don't get was why Nightmare Before Christmas was on it. I mean, yeah, it IS owned by disney, but it is a Tim Burton movie. But it's cool, I like that movie a lot.

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
Oh, well, I LOVE Final Fantasy!!! Don't worry, I'm not upset that you don't. Everyone's gotta have their own view on things.

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
Never played it, but none of my friends like it at all. I will probably try it eventually. I would like to play all the Final Fantasy games. My favorite is FF9. Garnet and Zidane are so cool! I cried at the end of this game too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back