• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom Hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
  • Yes, should be coming out next year. It looks good, so I can't wait for it to come out. I will probably get it. I am borrowing the first one from a friend.

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
  • Wow, that's so cool. I will get KH II for PS2, but I may not get the game for GBA, as i only play Pokemon and Zelda games on it.

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
  • lol, those are the only GB games I own. I have:
    Pokemon red, silver, sapphire, firered
    zelda: link's awakening, seasons, ages, link to the past
    All of them are great. I used to have a lot more games that were not Pokemon or Zelda, but I sold them because I beat them and haddn't played them since.

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
  • I got over $50 selling all of them. That's how I paid for part of my PS2. I'm so happy that I have that now!

I'm heading to bed now, it's quarter to 4 in the morning. I hope to talk to you later.

Brittany

Back?
    Years
  • Expert
    Sora
    I grabbed the staff, and dropped the sword(you can always get more strength and defense from str/def ups, but magic is limited)
    lvl 100
    Ultima Weapon or Diamond Dust
    All Crystal Crowns
    Item slots are filled with megalixers
    Defeated Sephiroth and Unknown

Donald
    lvl 100
    Save the Queen
    Atlas Armgaurdx1 Omega Artsx1 Crystal Crownx2
    Megalixers and Mega Ethers

Goofy
    lvl 100
    Save the King
    All Crystal crowns
    Megapotions and Megalixers

This was info from my Final Mix game... I got kinda crazy about this XD

Years
  • deathbyalice said:
    Wow, that's so cool. I will get KH II for PS2, but I may not get the game for GBA, as i only play Pokemon and Zelda games on it.
    Yeah but Chain of memories is the connecting game for one and two. That is why I am thinking of making an exception.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back