• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SooHee's Thingamabob

SooHee

Lame Trainer
Years
  • Heyy, I haven't been back here in a while so even though it may say that I registered a while ago, I'm still pretty new to this community.

Well um anyway, I guess I'll try and put up some pokemon drawings here :D
    Please tell me if I do anything wrong in the forum OTL I'm always paranoid about that.

I generally have no talent when drawing pokemon or animals, so I usually draw just the characters or gijinkas~

10/21/09
    Spoiler:

10/28/09
    Spoiler:

11/08/09
    Spoiler:

11/11/09 *new*
    togetha.png

I joined squiby today and I made an adoptable!
    you can adopt it here 8D http://www.squiby.net/user/soohee
    (It evolves when you adopt it)

------------------------------
    okay um, criticism...
    I'm pretty sensitive to it but I don't react in a "omfg u noez nothing about art, stfu u stupid"
    haha, but, I do want some help with shading. I think I'm terrible at it

Last edited:

SethMetal37

I'm a zombie. BLARG!
    Years
  • I don't know much about art so I can't really critique you, but what gets me is when you go in an art museum and when you walk in theres a bike with a bunch of names on it, and it is considered art. Im like WTF????

SooHee

Lame Trainer
    Years
  • haha uh okay?
    Art can be expressed in many ways. Though it may seem like one artwork is very confusing or just "that's art?" it may not be the same in the artist's eyes or other people's eyes.

SooHee

Lame Trainer
    Years
  • aw thanks xxkaylabby~ btw, i love your icon and banner!

err update!
    added a mini-comic that isn't funny hah~

SooHee

Lame Trainer
    Years
  • another update
    a squiby egg! for those of you who play that stuff :D
    should i just quit doing this gallery thing? ive been updating and it seems like people don't like my art haha

Back