• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen what was your first FR/LG hall of fame time?

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    as the title says what was your fr/lg first hall of fame time mine 20 hours and 19 mins :)

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • 20 hours exactly. I was looking at the save time when I saved before Gary, and it was 19 min 55. I was hoping to beat Gary in exactly 5 minutes, and I did! XD So bow down to my nice rounded number time *pokes people with a stick until they bow down*

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    WOW! 17 hours your good ...lol... im playin my FR which is my "sacrafice" game and i have 30 hours on it and i cant even get past Hagatha not Agatha but Hagatha ...stupid ol' hag.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jan 21, 2009
    My Hall of Fame Debut was 43:41:30. I guess I'm kinda slow.. :sleeping:

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    *doesn't understand why people took so long*

Simon's Time With Cheata: 9:51:44
    Simon's Little Sister's Time With No Cheats: 6:38:13

How does the heck does that happen? I cheated and she still finished faster than I did.

T.W North

Swordsman
    Years
  • My time was something like 24 hours...those of you who took less than 20 hours...you either used cheats or only used one pokemon and battled practicly no one.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
  • i beat it in 15 hours and 17 mins with no cheats. but that guy that said 6 hours and 38 mins.he has to be lying. starts laughing.

Pounce

renai kakumei
    Years
  • it takes a while to play through the game. how are you enjoying it if you only play it for 6 hours? I'd rather take my time, train, and have fun... not rush through it. 18:35:16

Years
    • Age 35
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 12, 2005
    My Time was 14:54 the first time, than I restarted with out saving for fun and got though the elti four in a little over 4 hours.

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2010
    I beat the lot of you, it only took me 59:10:31 to finish Fire Red first time around :)

Back