• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen what was your first FR/LG hall of fame time?

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2004
    T.W North said:
    My time was something like 24 hours...those of you who took less than 20 hours...you either used cheats or only used one pokemon and battled practicly no one.
    NO I PROMISE I finished 15:22 but I only had my three trained pokemon and all the legendary birds My team that I finished Fire red with: Charizard level 59,Vaporeon level 55 and Primeape level 50 Zapdos level 56, Articuno level 53 and Moltres level 50 I PROMISE THIS IS TRUE I finished the game in three days I played almost all the time since I got it though! But I didn?t use codes I don?t even know how my AR works I think its a turkish version or something like that,a store got one imported and I brought it we dont have AR or GS here in sweden!

Miya902

Twitch Streamer
    Years
    I'm not sure yet I'm training my poke befor I battle them (Mwhaha feel the rath of my team) But it well like be more then my time now 69 hours and 1 min. (I train a lot hehe)

Back