• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Recommend me a pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
Years
I need a sixth pokemon that will work well with this team:
Grovyle, Azumarill, Aron, Swellow, Vulpix.

This team is for my run through in Ruby.

Chary

Yeah-Hah!
Years
As already said Flygon would be a good choice since you don't have either a dragon or ground type.Or Alakazam,if you can trade to evolve it. Either of these could be good.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
I would recommend:
Altaria
Flygon
Salamence
Swampert (if you can trade)
Zangoose (if it's Ruby you can get it on)

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
Years
Thanks guys ^_^ I think I'll go with Flygon since its so highly recommended. This run is mostly just to get pokemon to migrate but I want the legendaries ect and want to beat the E4 as well so yea. Flygon it is lol

Lokiman42

Water Type > Dragon Type
Years
Trapinch is hard to raise. Flygon is a good pokemon if the Ivs are satisfactory and it is properly Ev trained. I would have recommended Flygon as well, but if it does not work for you, I'd also recommend Absol (Rare in route 120). That way you don't have to worry about being extremely weak vs Ice (You have a grass and a flying type already.... a THIRD type that's weak against ice could be a bad idea. All your opponent would need is a well trained Milotic or Walrein, and 5 out of 6 in your team will be swept.)

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Good Lord, people. There's an announcement at the TOP OF THIS SECTION. Read it. Learn it. Eat it.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back