• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Duel masters

which is your favorite civilisation?

• Fire

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Light

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Nature

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Darkness

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Water

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2004
    Which is your favorite civilisation? [you can pick more than one]

mine is Darkness because most of them are slayers and they usually have good special abilities too.

Last edited:

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    Um,im not sure i like all of them.Im never able to pick XD.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I like all the civs alot, but the one I tend to favor is darkness, for all those contorl cards like Horrid Worm, Ghost Touch, Terror Pit and Death Smoke.

you should join the Kaijudo masters lcub. I'm teh club owner there. YOu can find it under Mixed Community Groups. (somewhere. :\)

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Water Defentaly, just my type..of playablitly

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
  • Blue man. Can't handle the CA-based combat (don't worry about my technical terms). Next is likely darkness (also CA-based combat).

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • More like Dark and water Rule all, and Light is a close third. My complete darkness deck woudl annihilate any complete light deck. :P

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • Darkness overshadows light LIght can never truly get rid of darkness for there will always be shadows, but darkness can get rid of light.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • In truth it is darkness that truly beats light, as I already explained. And there is also a darkness promo that is also meaner against light cards.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • Darkness will kill you by then. :P

(I find it ironic I'm speaking on behalf of darkness adn you're speaking on behalf of light, and I ahve Deathliger for an ava and you have Ladia for an ava.:D)

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • Onley becawuse Ladia is the best light card, when Death liger isnt' the best dark card. That's liek comparing a charmander to a blastoise. They are on completely different levels. Now if you compare a Terror Pit to Ladia bale then ther is no competition. Ladia Bale would go down. :P

Back