• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen The Hardest Elite 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Which Elite 4 did you have the most trouble with?
Ruby/Sapphire's, FireRed/LeafGreen, or Emerald's?

Shiny Shaymin

I laugh at your misfortune.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 22, 2015
To be honest, I didn't think any of them were that hard, but the hardest is probably FR/LG.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I have to agree with Shaymin. None of them were that difficult...but I'll be the odd one out and say Emerald, just because of the team I had last time I beat the game.

Spoiler:

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
Years
The fact that on FR/LG you had legendaries that wouldn't of helped you as much as with kyogre or groudon. Seriously, Sapphire's elite 4 had the easiest pokemon to beat with kyogre. All you need is one electric move 2 water moves and 1 ice move.

Last edited:

sabrina_diamond

Blazing dark Vulpix
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Emerald - because I forgot about the last champion, Steve, saved the game when Rayquaza had 1/2 hp and... I had to battle when the rest of my Pokemon team fainted! I was so fumed -_- I felt so steamed up and dumb

LMPVIII

Now accepting B/W battles
Years
  • Age 30
  • NY
  • Seen Mar 12, 2011
None of them are really that hard if you bring lots of potions and revives. I can beat any pokemon league without even training beforehand. Id have to say FR/LG is the hardest though.

Guardião

Between Genius and Madman
Years
  • Seen Dec 22, 2011
I must say, I found Emerald's E4 to be easy, becuase you could just pwn with Rayquaza.

but I have to say that I found R/S's hardest, merely because I was unable to acquire the Pokemon I wanted.

Years
Ruby was actually super hard for me, the rest were easy O_o; I don't know why. Maybe it just seemed harder because I was younger and just went head in and didn't think too much. ...Yeah, that was probably it =3 But I thought FR/LG weren't too bad once you got your Pokemon at the right levels.

The Girl Once named Tracie

She who tames Celebi
Years
Leafgreen, for sure.

When I tried out a Hoeen game, I went to the championship with 3 level 100 pokemon, so it was easy (: but... It did take me forever to get those pokemon ): I think by the time I had beaten the game I was running on 450 hours played.

Arcta

Shiny Champion - Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2010
b.u.m.p just here to help people bump :)

Ambient

FC - 3438 3267 6705
Years
None of them are actually tricky unless you make it difficult for yourself.

Current Team:
Level 91 Pikachu (Serious Nature, only one I could find)
- Thunderbolt
- Thunder
- Brick Break
- Double Edge

I honestly think I should evolve it, because I'm having trouble even getting past Bruno.

Ayselipera

When I faced Gary before entering Victory Road I saw how weak he was and thought the rest would be so easy. I was wrong. :(

Years
I feel very contrary saying that I didn't find FR/LG elite four much of a problem. :/ I actually found the elite four for R/S/E difficult. Possibly because my pokemon were rather underleveled, so it felt like a slog when I was leveling them up in Victory Road.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back