• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen The Hardest Elite 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace~Sasaki

I'm no match for you...
Years
  • You don't know how many broken Game Systems, How many Dead Puppies the FireRed Elite Four have been responsible for. It's rather Frightning.

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
  • I've honestly never played through FR or LG. But I guess I will say Sapphire. Emerald was cake..

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Fr/Lg

Lance's Aerodactyl is the only trouble the first time.
    Second time round, there's nowhere to train up beforehand

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2009
    For me, the hardest elite four was emerald. L/F was the easiest, my vaporeon beat all the pokemon first try XD

Maybe emerald was the hardest because I had a sceptile, or that I was really young haha.

Medli

I am Error.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2010
    Fire Red was annoying. I faced the first round with Pokemon in the low 40's, and it wasn't that bad at all. The second round sucked, though. My Pokemon were in the 50's. It didn't help that I found the game to be boring, so I didn't really have the patience to train anyway. It also doesn't help that I don't have anything effective against Gary's Alakazam...

Sapphire was ridiculously easy, especially Steven, since I had a Blaziken that completed destroyed his team. Never tried Emerald's Elite Four, but I'll assume it's a little harder because I can't beast it with my starter, and I can't think of any Electric types I'd want to use off the top of my head.

Green ~

Needs A New Sketch Book T_T
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2010
    Well FR was okay, not too difficult.

Emerald on the other hand was also the same, but I still have to put in more effort when battling Wallace.

I always train my Pokemon until everyone was on lv56.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back