• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen GBA hacks - new things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2009
    Hi, I am from Poland so I don't very god speak English but I belive that you understand me. :P
    I have questions:
    Is Pokemon Ash gray or Ash Quest in production? If not then I have another: Where is the end of tis games?
    How splite(link, colligate or word like this {I can't faind word to use here} two or more gba roms like this:
    FIRE RED + RUBY = NEW POKEMON GAME
    or
    Is posibble to take a city (part of map) from examply fire red and add it to example ruby?

If this is not possible I want to use Pokemon Ash Gray or Pokemon Ash Quest (If authors of that games agree this) and do the sequel (Pokemon Ash Gray 2 or Ash Quest 2 {maybe not with this thitle but continuation one of this games) about Ash story.

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2009
    I don't mistaken. I saw and I have the game Pokemon Ash Gray. This is a pokemon Fire Red hack made by an American. OMG. I do not speak good English but without exaggeration:) Maybe you have not seen it but it is so! :)

I don't mistaken. I saw and I have the game Pokemon Ash Gray. This is a pokemon Fire Red hack made by an American. OMG. I do not speak good English but without exaggeration:) Maybe you have not seen it but it is so! :)
    On youtube. com you can watch films with ths game...

I don't mistaken. I saw and I have the game Pokemon Ash Gray. This is a pokemon Fire Red hack made by an American. OMG. I do not speak good English but without exaggeration:) Maybe you have not seen it but it is so! :) Youtube - there you can watch films about this game...

Last edited:

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • ...I don't really like where this thread is going.

If you have any questions about a hack, please ask in the hack's thread in the Rom-hacking board, okay? Thanks ^^;

~Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back