• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey folks!

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2010
    Hey everyone, I'm Moonburger, but people mostly call me Moonie. I first discovered Pokemon back when I was just a young kid and it was the original 151, and that should be able to tell you how old I am! My first game was the Blue version (played on a Gameboy Pocket, no less), which is the ONLY time since the creation of Pokemon I've been able to complete a pokedex (That darn Magmar was so hard to track down back then...). But I went on to own Yellow and Silver (Played on the awesome Pokemon Yellow Gameboy Color) before I "grew up".

Fast forward to my college years, I bought myself a copy of Platinum (As well as buying used copies of FireRed and Sapphire to utilize that neat Pal Park feature) back in May on a whim and got myself re-addicted to Pokemon . So now, armed with my new found guilty pleasure, I finally decided to join a community to take my game to the next level and/or complete another pokedex.

Hope to see you all on the boards!

-Moonie

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • hi moonie welcome to pokecommunity, it is very nice to meet you :) i hope you enjoy it here and make loads of great friends, feel free to send me a friend request if you want ;)

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Hello welcome to PC about your username I wonder what a moonbuger would taste like.

Back