• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EEWWWWW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisTom

With all regards,
Years
  • AAAAUUUUGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry, but I was just watching Jay Leno(Tuesday January 19th), and Chelsea Handler was on.

She said something so disgusting. I would've been ok with it, as long as she didn't say exactly this. She referred to her pubis as "Pikachu."

AUUUUUUUUGGHH!!

I understand to a point, but she named it after an adorable tiny Pokemon!

She might have well said "My George Washington!" It was so angering. I don't want to think of a womans genitals when I'm looking at the most iconic Pokemon of all time!!

I'm sorry for getting mad, and for even starting this thread, but I felt like it needed to be said how disgusting it was.

If you have any comments on this please let me know.

With all complete disgust - ChrisTom

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2010
    They're probably just yellow, maybe with a tint of red/brown. If so that seems pretty fitting.

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
  • Yes because it is really mature. *

So you think somebody commenting on their Vaginal hole as a adorable Pokemon is funny? Sure, that's real mature. You know what else is funny? Farts. I'm sure you think those are funny too.

This is not funny, or mature. I don't care if she doesn't realize it. It's wrong and disgusting. Now I'm not saying we should censor everything about sexual organs. I understand she was trying to be "Cute" or "Hot" or whatever. But it is not Cute or Hot, and most definetly not Mature, when she refers to her Pubis as a Pikachu.

As I said I don't want to envision that when I'm looking at a Pikachu. So you can ignore it if you want, but I think it is absolutely disgusting.

I wanted you all to know this, because I think honestly, we should tell her. Send her a letter or something. I've seen her show, and it is a GOOD show. But I did NOT like how she did this. That is all.

With all regards,

-ChrisTom

* I'm sarcastic when I'm typing this

Last edited:

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • Hey, you might never know; she might have shaved it to looked exactly like the outline of a Pikachu.

Kendall

Fool of a Took
    Years
  • I think you are taking this way too seriously. But I understand where you're coming from.

PKFL_531

What do you expect?
    Years
  • Different cultures has their own measures of maturity. Different people have their own senses of humor. Different people think differently.

In my opinion, I think naming your own pubic hair is kind of funny, but naming it after something we have come to idolize is pretty demeaning.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • Drizzle, I'm sorry, but it is just very angering. And I am adamant. I'm like PKFL, I find it very demeaning when something we Idolize is referred to in such a annoying context.
    I was just joking, by the way. ;)

You do not need to apologize. I can see why you would be offended, but oh well. She said it; it's been done.

Maci12

Gym Leader
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    This is ridiculous; she was obviously trying to be funny, and like everything else on Jay Leno's show, it flopped and was just weird sounding. Point being your making a big deal out of nothing =/. I guess to each their own oppinion, but I don't see how this is offensive arlt all.

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
  • Drizzle did you not just hear me?

I DON'T want to think about a Pubis when I look at a Pikachu.

NO. NO. NO.

Then why on Earth did you post about it on a forum knowing that in the thread people were going to talk about it?!

Besides, "Pikachu" sounds a lot like "Peek-At-You", so it was most likely a play on words rather than a direct reference to it looking like a Pikachu.

Years
  • lol. She's been calling it her "Pikachu" for... years? She usually calls it her "Kaslopis", though. With guests on Chelsea Lately or in interviews she usually says "Pikachu" because it's more obvious what she's talking about.

If I recall correctly, it has to do with the E! network's rules on what words are acceptable. She frequently complains about how stupid it is, but she just does it out of habit now, I assume. I'm sure it isn't an insult to you or the Pokemon fanbase in general. Especially considering her books and how frequently she talks about her "Pikachu". It's a huge compliment, if anything. She loves her Pikachu.

Really, you getting outraged about something so trivial and innocent is ridiculous. Take a chill pill and stop being such a prude.

I'm tempted to try to send this in to her show. That would be great if she read this on TV. She's read critical emails on her show before, too bad the grammar isn't worse. It's definitely crazy enough, though.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • OH MY GOD!!!!

Sorry, just please stop. I don't want to hear it.
    If you don't want to hear, don't post a thread. I don't think all of us really needed to hear about what people nickname their private parts - Pokemon related or not.

Thread Closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back