• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Territories... REDUX!

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2024
    Ok, after a day of thinking (lol),Aracorn199 had a GREAT idea!
    A sequel to Pokemon Territories!
    Here it is: PKMN Territories:THE SEQUEL!!!! YAY!!!
    NOW REMEMBER:
    Hello, pick a pokemon and start a Territory! Then, simulate possbilties like defending your Territory.(To get a lot of your same pokemon, you have to breed!) There's NO LEGENDARIES (i would include them, they can't breed with the exception of Manaphy and Rotom.)
    There will be......... ALL THE POKEMON. EXCEPT LEGENDARIES AND EVLOUTIONS (you have to farely evoluve.)
    Also....... describe your area and NO godmodding. even i cant do that and im the Game owner.
    Also, theres pokemon breeding seasons. they are divided by types. so.....
    Fire:Months of: August and July Normal: Any month ( Starting in December)
    Water: Months of: April and Early may
    Grass: March, April and May
    Eletric: Any time! (because of that, a current amt. of people can be an eletric type.)
    Ghost: Any time, too
    Dark: November, December, Janurary.....
    Dragon: Any time
    Bug: March, April,May
    Poison: Any Time
    Ice: in the winter months
    Also, if you have a bond with at least 5 pokemon breeds with at least 15 pokemon in it, You can make a Town.
    Please play again! PLZZZZZZPLZZZZ
    ~Sinnohchapion
    REMEMBER:Remember, this takes place in the same world as #1, so if you want to use a previous char. , then it's fine. you don't have to, tho. The only people that canstart evolved are those that evolved in the previous one. you may have one character and one mini- character.~The Magus
    If You See The Suicune, Tell me!!!!
    picture.php
    Is it RuNnInG?
    This is mostly the same as that... but please, try to stay active! MrGhost and Final Destination are co-creators of the topic, so the rules are still pending... sign up today!
    Template:
    Species:
    Name:
    Territory:
    description:
    ------

My profile:

Species: Larvitar
    Name: Granite
    Territory:A mountain in the sun mountains near the beach. It has a large mountain with an eaten-out inside that he lives in, and some other foothills around it. a river runs through it, and runs into a lake of pure, clear mountain water with a couple of small islands in the lake.
    description: friendly, but a tad self-superior and protective of his range. can't wait to chow down on someone elses mountain. A tad hotheaded and loves to fight.
    other: has a scar under his right eye.
    ----
    FD says: you can have two pokemon
    --
    list of areas:
    Krabby Beach
    Yellow Forest

Sun Mountains

(a human territory)

Kecklon Campsite

Iron Quarry

Lugon Lake

Dustburg

Crashed Airship
    Shellpoke Pond
    More to come.

Last edited:

MrGhost

Spooky Scary~
    Years
  • Good to be back!

Species: Kecleon (yep, starting anew.)
    Name: Chip
    Territory: Chip Lives in a hollowed out bush that has some minor things like a small slab of wood for a table, and a shelf for anything he chooses to put on it. The bush has just enough openings in it for some light to peer in, but at night it is hard to see.
    Outside of the bush is the edge of a forest that has a river running by it. Chip has a fire pit there where he can set up campfires. He also has a mat outside his house that he stole from a human campsite.
    Personality: Chip is all around friendly, but is a tricky person to be around. He loves to trick people into giving him things for free, and will sometimes even play practical jokes. Once in a while, he raids a human campsite and takes some food of other goods. He places anything interesting on the small shelf in his house, which he might proceed to sell to other pokemon (probably overpricing it). Though he may not seem it, Chip is very crafty and a good fighter.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2024
    I'll start.

"Man, I'm hungry..." Granite groaned as he trudged around the sun mountains, "but I can't find anything good! eh, maybe there's something further towards the forest..." he decided as he headed in the forests direction.

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
  • Uh, can I just say this~

You can be 2 pokemon.....

But anyway.

Species: Tailow (which is my Swellow from one of the Pokemon Territories)
    Name: Tailwind (ATTACK NAMES FTW)
    Territory: In a forest with Pikachu, Pichu, Tailows and Swellows and.... HUNTERS. =0
    It is very sunny there, but when it rains, it rains hard.
    There is a river that goes east towards Krabby Beach.
    description: Tailwind is a gentle Tailow, and he jokes around alot. He is quick, and if needed, can steal food/tresures.
    other: has a friend that will be introduced later,lives in a tall tree in the canopy section of the forest (Yellow Forest.)

Territories so far:
    Krabby Beach
    Yellow Forest
    Sun Mountains
    and (a human territory)
    Kecklon Campsite.

so now:

Tailwind sees a Larvitar entering the forest.

"Hi there! Whats your name?"

MrGhost

Spooky Scary~
    Years
  • "It's a beautiful day to trade stuff!" Chip said as he unrolled his mat. "Let's see what we've got here he said as he proceeded into his house to look at a shelf. He had an oran berry, a pecha berry, a cool looking stone, and a broken disc.
    "This looks about good..." He said as he collected the items in his arms, and then went outside and put them out on his rug. he then started a campfire, got some water, and used an orran berry to make some tea in a pot he'd taken from some humans. He got a small wooden mug, and poured the tea, sat down behind the mat with his goods on it, and proceeded to wait.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2024
    "Who, Me? I'm Granite. and I'm so hungry that I'm considering turning Herbivore... or carnivore. So would you please help me find some tasty rocks before I have to learn crunch?"

(OOC: Yellow forest and Krabby beach are the forest and beach from territories 1. and the sun mountains house the volcano from said title.)

Skystrike

Years
  • ( I have a good feeling about this..)

"Uh, ok. go west from where you're standing, and there should be some rocks there."

Tailwind flies back up to the canopy.

(Tailwind's dad): Can you go to Kecklon Campsite and get a pecha berry? Heres some P (the money from PMD.).

Obtained 120P!

Tailwind:"Ok!" He flies off to the campsite.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2024
    "Thank you very much" Granite followed the Tailows advice, and found an absolutely Delicious quarry. "Yum! I've gotta remember to dig a secret tunnel leading here once I get home!" Granite exclaimed. "In fact, I'll do it right now!" and he started digging.

(OOC: New territory discovered! Iron Quarry.)

MrGhost

Spooky Scary~
    Years
  • "Ignore me will you." Chip huffed, "Your loss."
    He took a large swig of tea emptying the mug.
    He then saw the Tailow approaching him.
    "Ah, looks like you took my advice!"
    "now let's see... 120P? you can get one of the berries here, or a cup of tea."
    Chip then closed his eyes, then abruptly opened them again.
    "But Wait, Theres more!"
    Throw in an extra 50P and you can get a FREE full cup of tea!"

(BTW, at the campsite you can buy a cup of tea that'll fully heal you)

MrGhost

Spooky Scary~
    Years
  • "Yes, yes, but think of the save you'll make if you just throw in that extra 50P!!!"
    Chip got up and jumped over to the pot.
    "I'll even give you a free sample of the tea, so that this deal is guaranteed!"

Skystrike

Years
  • Tailwind: My name is Tailwind. I live in Yellow Forest, about 5 miles from here.
    So this is a human campsite, eh?

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2024
    "whew! That was Hard work!" Granite gasped after finishing the tunnel and covering it with strength boulders so no-one could follow it back to his territory. "At least I got these shiny things..." he said, holding out an assortment of shiny stones of all colors and feels. "I wonder if that keckleon has anything useful." he said as he headed to keckleon campsite.

MrGhost

Spooky Scary~
    Years
  • "Actually, it isn't" Chip exclaimed, "I'd never set up at a human campsite, they're far too greasy. i actually just 'borrow' certain items from the humans while their off doing whatnot."
    Chip then stands up, paces abit and then says: "Alright, good of you to come Tailwind. Come back soon! With money! Or things with trade value!"

Chip then noticed someone else coming.
    "Hellllo!" He shouted at the pokemon, "What brings you here, hm?"

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2024
    "Hi there!" Granite said as he arrived at Keckleon campsite. "So I heard you have a trading business going on here? What have you got for some shiny knicknacks and a doodad?" he asked, brandishing his findings.

MrGhost

Spooky Scary~
    Years
  • "Hm. Well, I hope your Knick-Knacks and Doo-dads are high quality, because we have nothing but high quality here at this shop!"
    Chip then presents his wares.
    "Oh, and today, there's a 50% off tea with the purchase of ANYTHING!"

Back