• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Animal Crossing Thread - {May contain Spoliers}

Rate Animal Crossing - In General - Wii/DS

• 5 Stars

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • 4 Stars

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • 3 Stars

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 Stars

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 Star - 0 Stars

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
  • Animal Crossing.
    Wild World - Lets go to the City DS/Wii

Hey PC! This thread is all about - Yep you guessed it - Animal Crossing. In this thread you can do a a variety of different things.

> You can post hints and tricks to obtaining certain Items, clothing, furniture ect.
    > State your opions and views on the game and even rate it.
    > Ask Questions and recieve GOOD quality answers.
    > Reveal secret unlockablesor just ordinary unlockables.
    > Post some pictures of your house, tips on decorating your house.
    > Special Event Dates and Times.

BUT! You need to remember to put Spolier Tags around any infroamtion that might ruin the game for others. Be respectful and understand that others might not want to use hints or tips and want to defeat the game in thier own way which is fun to them.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------​
    Animal Crossing Events:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Unlockables:

Bank Unlockables.
    Bank unlockables Deposit the indicated number of Bells at the bank to unlock the corresponding bonus:Shopping Card: 10,000 Bells
    Box of Tissues: 100,000 Bells
    Gold Card: 1,000,000 Bells
    Piggy Bank: 10,000,000 Bells
    Green Feather: 100,000,000 Bells
    Yellow Feather: 300,000,000 Bells
    Purple Feather: 500,000,000 Bells
    Blue Feather: 200,000,000 Bells
    White Feather: 600,000,000 Bells
    Rainbow Feather: 700,000,000 Bells
    ABD: 999,999,999 Bells

Town Unlockables:
    You can unlock these landmarks/sites by donating the folowing via the Town Hall.
    Bridge: 200,000 Bells
    Fountain: 500,000 Bells
    Lighthouse/Windmill: 1,000,000 Bells
    Green Feather: 100,000,000 Bells
    Blue Feather: 200,000,000 Bells
    Yellow feather: 300,000,000 Bells
    Red Feather: 400,000,000 Bells
    Purple Feather: 500,000,000 Bells
    White feather: 600,000,000 Bells
    Rainbow Feather: 700,000,000 Bells

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Questions and Answers:
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    Tips and Hints:
    Magic Rock Hint:
    Some rocks around your town will contain bells when you hit them with a shovel. The number of times you hit the rock determines how many times you recceve bells and how much. To get the maximum of bells dig a hole behind you and beside you both left and right and then hit the rock repeatedly and you'll reak in the rewards!

3 Ways Of Making Easy Money:
    1. Hitting a rock. (Explained before)
    ---------------------------------------------------
    2. Catching and selling Fish and Bug and Fossils:
    This is the most simple way (Besides collecting fruit) to make alot of bells. In a 30 mintute's work you can earn over 30,000 Bells a Day! WoW That's ALOT!

--------------------------------------------------------------------
    Views, Opinions and Ratings:
    gold-star.png
    gold-star.png
    gold-star.png
    gold-star.png

This game recieved a rating of 4 stars. A Great Score!
    Opinions and Views:

Curious: I really enjoy this game, it never gets boring and has at least some event during each week. The style of the game is fanatstic although some fo the items may be a bit too expensive. it has a variety of things to do like Fishing and catching bugs, collecting fossils and 'loids' I rate this a 4.5 out of 5 stars! Great Work Nintendo!

Haunter Master: I've been having fun with Animal Forest, the translated N64 Animal Crossing, it's the same game as the GCN one, but it's still fun nonetheless.

----------------------------------------------------------------
    More coming soon!

Last edited:
    Years
  • The Money Rock
    Every day, one random rock in your town will have about 8100 bells, dig three holes. One behind you, and one on either side of you, then hit the rock with the shovel and keep hitting it.

MrGhost

Spooky Scary~
    Years
  • The Money Rock
    Every day, one random rock in your town will have about 8100 bells, dig three holes. One behind you, and one on either side of you, then hit the rock with the shovel and keep hitting it.

Actually, I'm pretty sure that the money rock refreshes every hour or so... I distinctly remember running around checking rocks every once in a while, and getting money from them more than once in a day.
    Maybe this is only with Wild World on the DS but i dunno.

Years
  • I've been having fun with Animal Forest, the translated N64 Animal Crossing, it's the same game as the GCN one, but it's still fun nonetheless.

Back