• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

looking for shiny, and non- shiny eevee evolutions, offering shinies and legendaries!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trentp

Banned
Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2011
    i am looking for the shiny eevee evolutions, level 100 perferebly. i am willing to offer any of my shiny, or legendary pokemon for each. just look in my signiture at my thread for my pokes, and post any offers below/

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2011
    i traded him one of my pokemon and he said we have to trade it to my soul silver first
    ill give u the pokemon u want after cause its in platinum and he never traded with me and just got off
    he is a thief

stavross

I WANNA RAPE YOU WITH MY STICK
    Years
  • this guy is a well known scammer boys. i highly suggest dont trade with him

Years
  • NotoriouzElmo hey twilight , um i was scammed by sum1 on the forums called TrentP who i traded pokes to claiming he needed them in his Heartgold and was going to trade me his pokes frm Diamond , i have clones of them so im alright but if u cud see to it that sumthing happend to him that would be lovely lol

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Trentp
    HAHAHAHHAHAHA SUCKKKKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back