• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

An ode to music :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2010
    Im writing a poem for a competition at my school. Tell me if you think this is first
    prize material?? :p

Where would i be without sound? Up on the sky, or down on the ground?
    Without the majestic beauty of noise, id be like a child who has lost all his toys.
    For without music i could not manage a stammer, im like a carpenter, a guitar my hammer
    In my opinion music is what makes the world go round, it makes us all smile, picks us up when were down
    Music is the best, it puts all else to shame, it is what sputs the pulse in my viens
    To hear the beauty of sound, id pay any cost, for without music id be forever lost

thats the end :P
    Any feedback would be appreciated :)

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    This poem is (how you say it) totally awesome!
    Your going to use this in a competition at your school?
    In that case, the only critical thing I could think of is the line "I'm like a carpenter, a guitar my hammer". It's a little strange in my perspective.
    But for being first prize material, I can't be too sure. Though if I was judge, I'd would surely give this poem consideration.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2010
    This poem is (how you say it) totally awesome!
    Your going to use this in a competition at your school?
    In that case, the only critical thing I could think of is the line "I'm like a carpenter, a guitar my hammer". It's a little strange in my perspective.
    But for being first prize material, I can't be too sure. Though if I was judge, I'd would surely give this poem consideration.

Thank you for the feedback..really appreciate it :)

Back