• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ip?

IP Type?

• Dynamic

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Stacic

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

Cascade

Banned
Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2004
    I have seen so many people with dynamic ips and i want to know 1. if you have it and 2. if you find it useful

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    That would be static and…I guess belong in the computer forum. o_o Seems kinda spammy, but I'll just move it for now.

perthskies

Nostalgic
    Years
  • Despite having ADSL here in Australia, my IP address is dynamic, but it changes over a long period of time instead of every log-in, unlike the dial-up connection I had before.

dumbthingy

General Protection Fault
    Years
  • Alyssa Picariello said:
    Mine changes every 24 hours or if the connection gets reset. >_>..

but my IP on this computer doesn't change.
    The same for me. I use DynDNS.org and Dyn.ee domains to make my HTTP server available without IP lists.

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
  • I have one that never changes. XD I checked my IP log and I had 4 IPS, Moonies, Scottys, My Aunts and Mine :P

Back