• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi All

Years
  • I just signed up today because I'm starting to get back into Pokemon. I've played some of the games over the years, not the card games though, and I right now I'm playing Diamond on my DS. I'm too poor for HG and SS right now but maybe in a couple of months I'll get one or the other.

Anyway, that's all for me at the moment.
    BYE!!!

Eryes

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
  • I never actually played the card games, I only collected them for trading. I always liked gathering the really rare ones. I also thought it was really fun finding out what was actually in a package.

Hello, my name is Eivana, and I am really into the Gold, Silver, and Crystal series. HeartGold and SoulSilver were games that I was saving money up for for over a year now! Lol. I wasn't going to miss out on getting them on the first day that they came out. I didn't care much about the other games though. I rarely ever play them. Platinum was fun though.

If you want to, drop me a message and we can chat!

Back