• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Davids starter shop (: (a normal shop for normal tariners)

Years
  • Welcome im professor David and im from all of the regions i give away pokemon from all 4 regions and soon 5.As you know when you start your journey you get a starter pokemon and i give them all away....for a price of course. (gay intro ftw)

Ok hey guys um.........well the name says it all ill be working to get all of the starters soon so it'll take a few days but dont lose your pants yet its not open......for now*edit*NOW OPEN!!

my friend code is.....4469 3521 9378 dont miss out on your chance to start out in the stars (gay outro two )

sells:
    torchic
    treecko
    mudkip

charamander
    squirtle
    bulbasaour (know i spelt it wrong)

cyndaquil
    totodile-coming soon
    chikorita-coming soon

turtwig-same as below
    chimchar-coming soon
    piplup-same as above
    ---------------------
    my wants:
    masterballs (will give any starter for free(maybe two if i can breed fast enough)- if given-must be legit
    eve'd pokes
    iv'd pokes
    sinnoh starters to help me breed(lost my game-currently looking for it)
    the other two johto starters for breeding (wont risk restarting)
    sinnoh pokemon
    help............
    ---------------------
    Request Form:
    Starter:
    Help Wanted!
    Why:
    ---------------------
    Thank you for shopping at (silly jingle/ poem time)

Davids starter shop
    we'll sell while you hop
    around the world without a stop!
    ---------------------
    wait for delivery is 1-2 days... be patient

pending list:
    quizestic -piplup for charmander

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Please review the Trade Corner Rules.

To have a Trade Thread, you must be offering and requesting at least TEN different Pokemon.
    Otherwise, one could simply use the Quick Trade Thread.

I know it will take you one minute to list whatever starters you have, hopefully more than 10 species. Also, please list 10+ Pokemon you are looking for or you can consider on-going offers.

Thanks. :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2011
    I'll need to check, but I might have a spare Piplup you can have for breeding purposes - I'd trade for a Charmander? :)

Years
  • ok let me just put up a spoiler with pending and ill grab my charmander from firered and see what i can do (also 1-2 day wait for recivings kk srry)

Katarn

EV Trainer / Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2011
    Ill give you a piplup for a relaxed mudkip.

Back