• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poké-Master's Trade Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poké-Master1

Pokemon Champion
Years
  • Ok I have literally 99% of all pokemon so if you need anything just ask :D And I need a few so I would love to arrange a Trade. :D

And So it dont get locked...

Looking for...
    Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Venusaur, Charmander, Charmeleon
    Charizard, Squirtle, Warturtle, Blastoise, Caterpie

Metapod,Butterfree, Weedle, Kakuna, Beedrill
    Pidgey, Pidgeotto, Pidgeot, Rattata, Raticate

" I offer pokedex filling services which apperently means I offer a lot more than that which mean everything! "
    Please dont offer me any of them I dont want any :L

:D ok lets trade!

Last edited:

chadgraphix

the Fame.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2011
    They have hacked Pokemon, they said in the last thread. Isn't that against the rules?

blazez3212

Person Behind You
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Can i get a Pupitar,Magnazone and Magmotar. an ill will trade some nice pokes. if so we can trade now

Poké-Master1

Pokemon Champion
    Years
  • Trade?

It got locked for not offering 10 poke and requesting 10 poke which I have :L

And I didnt say they was hacked, he just asked for like a shiny deoxys do you know one that isnt hacked? :L

All my pokemon are all legit! :D

Can i get a Pupitar,Magnazone and Magmotar. an ill will trade some nice pokes. if so we can trade now

What pokemon you offering mate? :D

Do you have an Arceus, Darkrai, or a shiny legendary dog?

I will give you a Level 100 Mew Two

I do have a darkrai but I already have a level 100 mewtwo XD

Last edited:

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Cmon dude you have to be specific with the pokemon you're offering and requesting instead of just trying to bypass the rules.

Please edit your opening post accordingly or I'm just gonna have to close this.

Poké-Master1

Pokemon Champion
    Years
  • Cmon dude you have to be specific with the pokemon you're offering and requesting instead of just trying to bypass the rules.

Please edit your opening post accordingly or I'm just gonna have to close this.

But what if I dont want any specific pokemon just on what people offer? and I am I want anything that includes everything which is 493 pokemon not just ten ;)

Moltres,Hariyama,Event Pickachu

Ok not the other two but what would you like for event pikatchu? even legendaries? :D

Last edited:

blazez3212

Person Behind You
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I Would like Magmotar ok and i can trade Registeel for MagnaZone

My Pickachu is (Yellow Forest Event) my SS FC is in sig whats your fc
    and registeel is in my platinum

Poké-Master1

Pokemon Champion
    Years
  • The rule says... "To have a Trade Thread, you must be offering and requesting at least TEN different Pokémon" I have offered Ten of anything. which could be everything of all 493.. and I have requested anything which could be everything of all 493 I have completely followed the rules. If it gets locked you had gone against your own rules :D O.o

Ok you sure you want magmortar? :L its on my pokemon pearl which I dont get back until saturday?? but if you really want one I could get it easy :D

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • The rule says... "To have a Trade Thread, you must be offering and requesting at least TEN different Pokémon" I have offered Ten of anything. which could be everything of all 493.. and I have requested anything which could be everything of all 493 I have completely followed the rules. If it gets locked you had gone against your own rules :D O.o
    Don't be a smart ass with a Mod, just list ten pokemon that you have to offer and get it over with. Just say afterwards that you are providing Pokedex filling services which means you are offering more pokemon then the pokemon you've listed.

Caeniix25

The Chain Of Anubis
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2014
    I am looking for a Jirachi and a Celebi, offering any GBA legendary (with the exception of the legendary dogs).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back