• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Unlock request

PGN

I am now PGNFounder
Years
  • Could a Moderator unlock my Moderator FAQ thread in the tech institute because it may be useful to new mods of another vB board...

*Deletes thread so only mods+ can see*

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    If it's useful to forums other than PC, then you'll have to post it in those other forums :\

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • I agree, one thing I have to say tahst false, there is no such thing as Super Mod CP! There are only Mod CP and Admin CP, and although most of your facts are true PC already has one in the mod forum. And if a mdo or higher forum leader locks it, it can't be opened again. If you wanna use it for other forums, just post them in those forums as Claire said.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    If its to help another forum, then post it at the other forum, PGN
    The mods here do a good job, and if they need help they ask other mods ^^;

And u didn't delete the thread >.>

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Kinda. To be a S-Mod, ya need to know how a mod works Duh XD
    And... like they said, theres already a thread exactly like the one ya made in the Lounge...

Back