• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

That's not my character!!

Melody

Banned
Years
  • How often do you break outside of the "box" that you've defined yourself with, and for what reasons would you do so?

Generally, if I feel something is "not my character" I've got some value or belief that prohibits me from doing it/saying it.
    I don't often do it, unless circumstances simply demand it, and there's something with a high priority at stake.

Very rarely do I breakout of my box, however I do have room for defining myself more. I am naturally an open-minded person, so I can flex and adapt to many situations.

Now, there are some things which I do indeed feel very strongly about, and if I refuse to do something...it's usually because I've got a good reason for it.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
  • I'm meek and timid unless someone insults my fiance, my religion, or something I know that's true and I absolutely must correct the person about. The Weed thread is a good example of that.

Otherwise, I don't really care lol :P

Back