• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Favorite Food?

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    No Flaming, People Eat wat they Eat so chill :P

I love General Tso chicken, and alot of chinese foods, i also am addicted to French Pastries, plus Italian Pasta& Pizza.

So wat foods do you guys like/love? :4:

Katie_Q

Pokemon master in the making
    Years
  • Most Pastas and Pizza (meatlovers the best!). Chicken wraps. A freshly cooked chicken. chocolate. watermelon. salami's good. Nachos, tacos, burritos

Flipnotic

shroomylove.blogspot.com
    Years
  • sushi and sashimi is my favorite..i cant go a week without eating some type of raw fish (mostly sashimi tuna) or it will feel like i still have a weird emptyness in my tummy lol.
    caviar is one of my faves too..im getting hungry talking about this -__- lol

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    Salmon! I couldn't live without, in fact having cravings just typing this *wipes up drool from keyboard*

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Most Pastas and Pizza (meatlovers the best!). Chicken wraps. A freshly cooked chicken. chocolate. watermelon. salami's good. Nachos, tacos, burritos

i love all that XD

sushi and sashimi is my favorite..i cant go a week without eating some type of raw fish (mostly sashimi tuna) or it will feel like i still have a weird emptyness in my tummy lol.
    caviar is one of my faves too..im getting hungry talking about this -__- lol

lol im not big on fish, but wave a plate of popcorn shrimp in my face& ill be your bestest buddy lmao

Salmon! I couldn't live without, in fact having cravings just typing this *wipes up drool from keyboard*

oddly, to be honest ive NEVER had salmon..... ive ate tuna, barracuda, and several others but never salmon, ill have to try it ^_^

:4:

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Cheese sandwiches are unfailing.

Preferrably a milder cheese since they grate much better, and brown bread because... well you know, what's this fetish with making the stuff white anyway?

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
  • I love meatballs and pasta. Not the proper butcher's meatballs - the rubbish tinned stuff xD

Not very substantial I know, but I'm a complete sucker for it. Had it since I was a toddler :P

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2010
    Realistically without my usual "I am all that is MAN I eat TABLESAWS and RUSTY NAILS for breakfast!" I'd have to answer..

Calamari, good calamari for most likely when it comes to food. Or fresh clams and oysters.

I also have an uncanny addiction to breakfast cereals. I usually won't even buy them because I know I'll eat the whole box in a day.

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    grilled cheese is awesome XD

meatballs in sauce...... *homer drool* :4:

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    I LOVE pasta. I bought some for lunch the other day and I finished all of it .-.
    They plate was pretty big too -.-

i never seem to get over 88pounds even tho i eat ALOT
    so i couldve probably ate 2of those plates lol :P

but pasta sounds good right now, i just had ravioli, not a fav but its still good ^_^

Kenpari

¯\(°_o)/¯ I DUNNO LOL
    Years
  • I love pizza that doesn't have a ton of extra stuff on it. Pepperoni and sausage is my favorite. Also with stuffed crust from Pizza Hut. That's always the best. Good reheated, too.

I also love a lot of Chinese food.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    I love food. Simple as that. I can'y say that I have a favorite food, or name the foods I like. I would have to say my lest favorite foods.

1. Sea Food(minus some shrimp)
    2. Boned Meat (I just can't eat it)
    3. My Moms Spaghetti. (I like others, just not hers.)

4. Oh, and the given stuff like fried insects.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • I love Tjauw Min with Chicken. It's a dish from Suriname. Tjauw min is a chinese type of pasta similar to spaghetti.
    I'm also a great fan of Chili con Carne and Roti with curry chicken, potatoes and cabbage.

Also, Rice combined with cabbage, uhm string beans?( don't know how to say this in English), and white beans really tastes great with any kind of fish. Especially Tuna(canned XD) and Mackerel.

Back