• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You Know You Play Too Much Pokemon When...

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
Years
  • Let's just see how long we can make this list!

You Know You Play Too Much Pokemon When...

1. You have every game
    2. You've caught'em all on every game
    3. You restart them just to do it all again
    4. You have both of Ash's hats (if a guy) or both of May's bandannas (if a girl)
    5. You never leave the house without one of the two hats/bandannas
    6. You wear your Ash hat/May bandanna to school even though the school handbook explicitly says "No hats/bandannas"
    7. You have Ash's "That's right! I hereby declare to the Pokemon of the world" speech memorized
    8. You have a Pikachu plushie (I do!)
    9. You have at least one other Pokemon plushie (me again, I have a Koffing and a mini Gyarados)
    10. You can imitate Ash's voice

Miya902

Twitch Streamer
    Years
  • You know you play to much Pokemon when....

1. You call Butterfly's Butterfree's
    2. You call Ferrets Furrets
    3. You can do any Pokemon voice
    4. You memorized every Pokemon Theme song

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
  • If these are all true, then I DEFINETLY play too much!!
    1. you know exactly what pokemon Ash is gonna use in every battle w/o seeing the episode before and what attacks he's gonna use (i do this all the time and my mom gets scared LOL)
    2. you have no idea what the quadratic formula is but you know every pokemon type and weakness.

Monzae

Poison Technician
    Years
  • I can do a really good Jigglypuff/ Pikachu voice xD

I'm definently addicted...I'm like the ONLY female fan left at my high school...everyone thinks they're too good for it x____x

1) You decide to call your next pet cat Meowth, dog Growlithe etc.
    2) You make your pets dress up as Pokemon and put them in a Red-And-white painted bucket and carry them around in it, like a Pokeball.
    3) You see Squirtles and Horsea at the beach

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
  • I do all of these! I guess I do like it too much! LOL
    1. You see caterpie and weedle instead of real caterpillars
    2. you start singing all the pokemon songs you know when your bored.
    3. you daydream about pokemon is class

EmeraldSky

Years
  • Can we keep it consecutive? I'll assume the last one was 22.

23. You sing the theme song in the shower
    24. You flunk a history test because you keep putting Pokemon people, places and things as the answers.
    25. When asked to write a "What I did this summer" essay, you turn in a fifty page Pokemon fanfic
    26. Your English teacher refuses to accept the papers where you dotted all the i's with Poke Balls
    27. You teach the school band the Red/Blue opening
    28. You wish Brock would come serenade the two prettiest girls in your school
    29. Your notebook has more Pikachu doodles than notes
    30. Your teacher recognizes your "I'm-daydreaming-about-Pokemon" face

EmeraldSky

Years
  • 33. Your school principal considers your Poke Ball stash concealed weapons
    34. You set three extra places just in case Ash, Misty, and Brock stop by your house for dinner
    35. You practice the characters' Poke Ball throws underwater since you're not that graceful on land
    36. You run up a $200+ dollar phone bill for constantly calling the Nintendo tip line for help on FR/LG
    37. You practice squinting so you look more like Brock
    38. You can hold said squint for hours at a time
    39. You play with your food pretending the food is Pokemon (i.e. chicken=Blaziken; ketchup=Flamethrower; salad=Venusaur; dressing=Solarbeam)
    40. (from 34) Ash, Misty, and Brock actually stop by your house for dinner

Monzae

Poison Technician
    Years
  • EmeraldSky said:
    39. You play with your food pretending the food is Pokemon (i.e. chicken=Blaziken; ketchup=Flamethrower; salad=Venusaur; dressing=Solarbeam)
    LMAO! That was by FAR one of the funniest things I have ever read xD

EmeraldSky

Years
  • Thank you!

41. Your computer plays the Red/Blue opening when booting up and the Hall of Fame when shutting down.
    42. You stick a poster of Ash and Pikachu on the ceiling so they're the first thing you see when you get up in the morning and the last thing you see before going to bed at night.
    43. Your friends don't know which is worse: the Emergency Broadcast System or you constantly singing "Two Perfect Girls" in a PERFECT Brock voice.

Now with Kung-Fu grip! XD
    Years
  • 44. You hack in to Nintendo just to see what other Pokemon ideas they have.
    45. You count Mareep when you can't sleep. If it goes on for a LONG while, you imagine they evolve into Flaffy.
    46. You protest against a company that sells steak, claiming they're "Killing the Tauros and Miltank populations"
    47. You're afraid of omelets, thinking they'll pop up and use Hypnosis on you.
    48. Nintendo calls you for help.
    49. You manage to stuff things that Pokemon resemble into little balls. (Staryu = starfish, Squritle = turtle, etc.)
    50. You walk around humming the Pokemarch, hoping that Pokemon and small animals will follow you.

EmeraldSky

Years
  • 52. Your e-mail sig quotes random Pokemon episodes
    53. You re-enact episodes of Pokemon with friends and family (starring your little brother's hamster as Pikachu, your big sister as Misty, and her boyfriend as Brock)
    54. You do Brock's "BUT I WANNA DOUGHNUT!" scream every time you pass a doughnut place
    55. The phones in your house don't ring anymore...now they say "Ring, Ring, Ring! Phone call! Phone call!"

Years
  • 56.you start throwing the pikachu plushie in the air and yelling "Pikachu use thunderbolt!"
    57.your locker has pokemon drawings taped on in every possible place
    58.you start making your own theme songs and recording them

Last edited:
    Years
  • 60.when you go into a pokemon trance and say things like "growlithe counter with flamethrower!"
    61.when your on PC all day
    62.when you imagine your evil computers teacher being clobbered by pokemon

EmeraldSky

Years
  • 63. Every calendar in your house is marked with the Pokemon release days.
    64. You own the Pikachu N64.
    65. You get a weird urge to have a doughnut whenever Brock appears on the screen
    66. You've gone through an entire box of doughnuts in a single episode due to said urges
    67. You have the Team Rocket routine memorized.
    68. You have an impressive VS. record with Pikachu in SSBM

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back