• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Worst. Episode. Ever.

Amphie

Sweet girl
Years
  • For me the worst is about that Gligar-man. It was soooo...uhhh..... that guy was annoying.

Hazuki-san

Doesn't exist
    Years
  • I hate the one "I politoed you so". That girl Tammi was such a spoiled brat. Later I don't like "A crowning achievment" man it was so boring

Amphie

Sweet girl
    Years
  • Haruka said:
    The Episode that Suzie breaks Brock's Heart... That was soo mean!

Yeah. I agree with you. Brock was a perfect guy for her, and he was so nice for her. But she liked that guy with Ninetales more. Bad!Bad Susie! :mad:

Gr8Person62

I do stuff.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 14, 2003
    Can't remember the name... but it was the one where Ash turned into a Pikachu at the end of the episode. The whole episode was useless, and that spell crap was just.... dumb.. It's not a pokemon theme.. it's Harry Potter (Or as I call him "Hairy Pothead")

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
  • Gr8Person62 said:
    Can't remember the name... but it was the one where Ash turned into a Pikachu at the end of the episode. The whole episode was useless, and that spell crap was just.... dumb.. It's not a pokemon theme.. it's Harry Potter (Or as I call him "Hairy Pothead")
    Don't call him Hairy Pothead... Gr8person62... ignorance...

Amphie

Sweet girl
    Years
  • Gr8Person62 said:

It is "Focus Pokemon" or something like that. My friend loves this episode.

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • The Johto filler that stand out in my mind is "Hit and a Miss"... Hitmonchan was only in it for a second, the episode focused on the more visually displeasing Hitmonlee and Hitmontop! And of course the new Johto Pokemon won the fight! Argh!

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2003
    hi

Well, I liked all the episodes except for the one that the other team roket members. (I prefer Jessi and James, I love those guys) -_-

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • *starts smashing the fillers with a sledge hammer* i think the Hocus Pokemon episode shoulda had Ash be a Pokemon for a few episodes and have a special event where they try to turn him back human, that woulda been better than having Pika Ash for 12 seconds!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Oooh, I didn't like that episode with the Igglybuff twins and the singer 'Britney'. I just didn't like her song at all. =_= It sounded.. *shakes her head*

But I did notice that when they were dancing to music at the first it played some background music from the first Japanese opening. That surprised me a bit...

And I'm just certain that the episode's called 'Same Old Song And Dance'. That name is just stuck in my head. >_<

Anyways, no Pok?mon episode is really bad in my opinion, even filler episodes. =D But I'm a huge fan so I don't mind them that much.

Last edited:

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
  • Actually, the dubbed version of that epsiode was done fairly well for... well... dub standards. The songs 'Pikapika MassaiCHU', 'Natsuyatsumi Fan Kurabu' and Takeshi no Paradaisu' were kept with only altered lyrics. I think everyone hates this epsiode for some reason beyond my knowledge. n.n()

Back