• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    Helllooo everyone! Thought I give a shout out.
    I just got back into pokemon after a long time. I am pretty good with Pokemon around Generation III. Gen V is still mysterious too me.

Hmm what else? My favorite pokemon include Glaceon, Chingling/Chimecho and Blastoise.

I like to draw so I'll probably hang around the art section quite a bit. Thats all I can think of for now. =3

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Helllooo everyone! Thought I give a shout out.
    I just got back into pokemon after a long time. I am pretty good with Pokemon around Generation III. Gen V is still mysterious too me.

Hmm what else? My favorite pokemon include Glaceon, Chingling/Chimecho and Blastoise.

I like to draw so I'll probably hang around the art section quite a bit. Thats all I can think of for now. =3

Hey Welcome to PC :), Nice to see a new face :P

Sacr3d Fire

Rock the house with fire
    Years
  • Welcome to PC have fun here and enjoy your stay. :3

Thanks,did you make yours?

Wow cool! :3.Your are very good,do you have more art work like that?And your avatar is pretty cute lol. :3

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010

your welcome, yea I drew it in PS. ^^

yea I just posted in the art section ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:

Alkaide

••» I hate my homework!
    Years
  • I am coming to eat the rice bowl. xD ...lol

Welcome to the forums, BTW.

Anyways, I'll be sure to visit your art thread, pal.

Keep up on the forum~

Meet cha around.

Back