• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you think the 7th Movie Will Be About?

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
Years
  • They aren't making a 7th movie at the moment. Once they make one,though, what do you think will be in it?

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • pika-mew said:
    They aren't making a 7th movie at the moment. Once they make one,though, what do you think will be in it?
    They ARE making it, pika-mew.
    I think it might be based of Kanto again.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • Rayquaza said:
    why would they base it on Kanto? Why noy on Hoenn, share some info pls..:D
    Neh, I said I HOPE it would be based on Kanto.
    Because of the Fire Red and Leaf Green version

Tweak

maybe only rayquaza cause in the 2nd movie, it only featured lugia. i think nintendo only does one at a time. (but they did feature all three legendary birds in the lugia movie, no hooh though.)

or maybe the movie will be on both kyogre and grourudon and team magma VS team aqua and ash has to save the day.

so far they did movies on mewtwo, mew(1st), entei (3rd movie), raikou (special), lugia, zapdos, articuno, moltres(2nd movie), suikun, serebii (4th movie). it seems like there will be many more pokemon movies if nintendo only features 1-2 lengendaries per movie. cause we still have that one DNA pokemon left from r/s.

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2003
    I'm sorry, but I DO know what the movie is about. Max gets a strange crystal that unleashes a legendary named Jirachi. JIrachi's awanking starts a festival that is held like every 1000 years. It is called The Seven Days of the Wishing star. During those days, one person can wish for something, and Jiriachi will make it happen. May is the one in the movie. Also, there is a robotic Groudon, and I think Absol is in it. The movie is out in JApan, and is called the Wishing Star of Seven Nights.

Tweak

Maybe the Regis and Deoxys! that would be cool! like Deoxys will contros the Regis!

oh man! i totaly forgot about the Regi's! :P

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    That's the sixth movie, with Jirachi in it. ^_^;

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • *rushes back with the 7th movies script* its about...*reads through* its about Psyduck! he and Kyogre fight for the entire movie because Team Aqua captured Misty and Psyduck battles Kyogre and...HEY! this isnt the real script! *looks at Psyduck* Im gonna kick your butt you little yellow twerp!

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • Dark_Wanderer_King said:
    I'm sorry, but I DO know what the movie is about. Max gets a strange crystal that unleashes a legendary named Jirachi. JIrachi's awanking starts a festival that is held like every 1000 years. It is called The Seven Days of the Wishing star. During those days, one person can wish for something, and Jiriachi will make it happen. May is the one in the movie. Also, there is a robotic Groudon, and I think Absol is in it. The movie is out in JApan, and is called the Wishing Star of Seven Nights.
    THAT'S THE SIXTH ONE!!
    We are talking about the seventh one!

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
  • Ok, lets see the possible candidates for the 7th movie:

- Ho-oh (not likely)
    - Deoxys (possible)
    - Rayquaza (possible)
    - Groundon (maybe, but the odds are low. It made an "appearence" already)
    - Kyogre (possible)
    - Regice (possible)
    - Registeel (possible)
    - Regirock (possible)

Chances that Ho-oh will appear is VERY low. Cuz it is not a Ruby/Saphire Pok?mon.
    If one Regi appear in the movie, chances that the three appearing together is very high (I think).
    I think it is save to say that the movie will take place in the Hoenn.

There are three kinds of possible story plots:
    - involving a legend (like "Power of One", "Pok?mon Heroes")
    - ash and co protecting the key Pok?mon from being caught ("Voice of the Forest", "Wishing Star of Seven Nights")
    - new ("Mewtwo Strikes Back", "The Spell of Unown" and for a part "Wishing Star of Seven Nights")

I hope the writers will create a totally new story plot. I can imagine that it isn't an easy task, I'm not very creative myself lol.

Characters:
    - Main character will be Ash (no doubt about it)
    - 2nd main character which is part of the plot (like Molly (3th), Sammy(4th. More or less) or Masato/Max (6th), I hope so! ^_^)
    - No 2nd main character, important character introduced (like Sammy, Bianca. Odds are very high on this one)
    - Special characters from the game (like Brandon, Kenta, Marina, Lance, Vito Winstrate etc, etc. Not likely)
    - Friends of Ash being only spectators most of the time (like all the movies except the 3rd. I hope not.)

Last edited:

Tweak

*rushes back with the 7th movies script* its about...*reads through* its about Psyduck! he and Kyogre fight for the entire movie because Team Aqua captured Misty and Psyduck battles Kyogre and...HEY! this isnt the real script! *looks at Psyduck* Im gonna kick your butt you little yellow twerp!

hey! i like the idea of psyduck being da main character! :P

Back